25.

It was currently just past 12 am in Korea and Taehyung's birthday celebrations had just ended when a familiar ringtone blared breaking the short lived silent atmosphere.

Jin: Alex ur phone is ringing.

Al: ya Ik I'm going ...

With tht she quickly went to attend the call. The call didn't last tht long but when they saw the phone fall from their youngest soulmates hands they were alarmed and quickly went towards her but b4 they could reach her she dropped to the floor.

Nj: ALEX!!!!!

Jin: baby .... R u with us ?

He asked embracing her and then shaking her .

Jm: baby?

Each of the members took turn calling her with her name and different pet names but to no avail she wasn't responding for another 5 minutes. But then finally tears started flowing out of her eyes and she hugged the one closest to her at the moment which turned out to be Jungkook.

Jk: angel ... Are u with us now ?

He asked cautiously. But she just nodded.

Nj: do u want to tell us wht happened

In response she just snuggled closer into Jungkook.

Jk: I take tht as a no. Don't worry ok take ur time there is no rush.

And like tht rest of the members also joined in on the hug and another few minutes later Alex finally calmed down and was ready to speak.

Jin: baby?

Al: ya...

YG: u feeling alright now ?

Al: a little.

Nj: good now we don't wanna rush u but we are all worried so can u tell us what happened.

Al: kk after all u guys have to know.... Well um Edward is ....

She started crying again.

Jm: calm down princess ur gonna have trouble breathing calm down ok we are with u wht ever has happened we will get through every thing together.

Al: ur right and I'm princess Alexandria of Europe I should be strong , I need to be strong for everyone else. Just give me a moment to collect myself...

___________

Al: ok I'm ready and well Edward , my brother , my best friend he is dead along with Stephanie.

BTS: WHAT!!!!

Al: they were on a plane to visit Stephanie's parents when due to some technical issues or something the plane crashed and bursted into flames everyone died on the spot. Edward, Stephanie the pilot and two ministers who were travelling with them.

Nj: we are so sry to hear tht . It feels wrong to say this but don't worry. Cause he is in a better place now. And you are and we are strong enough to over come this.

Jin: exactly we will be with u to help u remain strong , but u have to be strong if u want to be there for ur parents.

Al: ur right and thank u can I get another.

Jm: ofc u don't even have to ask right guys. ?

Nj: yup now come on cuddle in let's just sleep her in the living room tonight.

With tht they all formed a big cuddle pile and fell asleep in the floor.