10.

The guys had just got back from HYBE and was getting ready for the 3 day trip . Nd Alex was also there helping them with packing and to just spend a night since it will be easier to go together in the morning. Alex was helping RM with his packing when Jin came and asked for Alex.

Al: what's the matter jinnie?

Jin: um u see all 7 of us wanted to ask you something. But as the eldest it's my duty to properly ask you...

Al: whats it ?

Jin: Alex will you move in with us , ik in a normal relationship it's moving too fast but. In soulmate relationship it's nothing new right. So... ?

Al: Um ok sure like you said it's completely normal to move in with your Soulmates as soon as possible. Also once we will return from Spain there will be no more secret abt me you will find out every thing.

Jin: ok thnx I'll inform the rest. And we will help you move in once we come back from Spain.

Al: sure...

______________________________________

Every one was done with all the preparations for the next days trip. And we're having dinner. When Alex asked something tht was on her mind since she came here

Al: um guys were am I going to sleep today.

RM: you have 3 options , you can share with 1 or 2 of us , there is a spare room which was meant for our last soulmate but it only had a king sized bed for now. Or we all can cuddle together in the main room with specially made bed which fits all 8 of us.

Al: got today I'll just go with the extra room or in this case my room. We can cuddle or share once I move in since then all of you will get plenty of chances to do so.

Jin: tht is fair so then let's all go to sleep well all except me and Jimin. We both are gonna do the dishes today.

JM: but hyung....

Jin: quit your whining and come help me you mochi.

Al: can I help?

Jin: nope . You can help some other time. Like after you move in since today you r our guest.

Al: um ok sure. But I'm only stepping down for today. Once I move in you will have no more valid excuses to stop me.

Jin: ok understood now go sleep peaches .

Al: ok goodnight...

_________________________________________

The 8 of then were on the private plane   arranged for Alex . And were on their way to Spain.

V: wow I thought you were just one of those upper class child. But this looks like a plane send for royalty or even more.

Al: I'm not just some upper class heir. I'm basically royalty myself. I'm tht close to the royal family. I'm more like a noona for Edward than a friend .

RM: why do u never speak abt the Princess.

Al: I just want to keep the royal secrets a secret as long as possible. .....

Jin: thts reasonable I guess. Also by when will reach Spain?

Al: considering the 9 hour flight and the fact that we left a 6 am we will reach but 3 pm.

Jk: ok . Also Alex could you pls brief abt what will happen once we got there.

Al: uh yeah sure so. Like I said we will reach there by 3 pm . And you guys will have almost 2 hours for resting and all then we will the close family and friends party today at 6 pm it's only for the royal family and very few other friends of the royal family . And the next day the ceremony will start at 8 am and will go in till almost 12 pm. After tht it's the meeting the prince and congratulating him. Then we will most probably meet the elder advicers and former ministers who are always after me for reasons I'm still not sure abt ...

RM: ok. The rest we can discuss once we reach here now all of u just sleep I can see how sleepy  all of you guys are so.