ฅ Chapter 25 ฅ

POV Dream

"Alright! You guys ready to get started?" Sapnap asks from in front of his camera.

"Can I say no?" George grumbles from his seat, the chat explodes on hearing his voice.

"Sheesh calm down chat, it's just gogy." He rolls his eyes before George reaches over to smack his shoulder, his hand flying into frame. The chat blows up once again, filling with messages such as "GOGY" or "HAND". I let out a chuckle when I see one lonely comment fly by saying "SNAPMAP" surrounded by all of the "GOGY"'s.

"What's so funny, pissbaby?" Sap whacks my arm.

"Nothing, snapmap." I smile smugly at him as I see the chat start to fill with more "SNAPMAP"'s.

"Chat! You betray me!" He dramatically leans his head back and holds the back of his hand against his forehead. I lightly smack the side of his head and break out into a wheeze when he squeaks out and "ow".

"DREAM" he says, causing me to laugh even more.

"Oh my gosh, look what you did," George says as I see him shake his head with a smile in the corner of my eye. We're both currently sat on either side of Sapnap with our own chairs, George decided to keep a hoodie on just in case something were to happen.

"You broke him!" George screeches as I struggle to breath and start coughing.

"I'm-" I cough a few more times, "fine." I take a few deep breaths as I wipe the tears out of my eyes.

"It's okay!" Sapnap cheers, putting his hands up, "I have something that'll fix him!" I raise an eyebrow at him as he stands up to grab something on the other side of the room, hidden behind his bed.

"Ta da!" He comes over carrying a giant cardboard box.

"What's that...?" George questions, one of his ears flick randomly.

"Well... last week I decided to order a bunch of random shit and this is what you're gonna help me unbox, woo!" he cheers again.

"I can't believe this is what you had to blackmail us to do." I huff out and cross my arms.

"Well, not exactly." He smirks at me.

"Oh gosh." I hear George say as Sap starts to tear the box open.

"Don't worry, I'll save the best for last." He adds on, moving a smaller package to the side. He starts to pull things out of the box as George and I rip some of them open.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Over an hour later, we've already gone through pretty much all of the packages, most of them being random things that the fans convinced him to buy.

"Alright we did them all, can we go now?" I ask, leaning completely back in my chair.

"Not all of them," he smirks, reaching down to grab the package he put aside. He starts to tear it open with his hands and a dark fabric with white accents is revealed, though I'm not too sure what it is yet.

"Now I actually got this idea from a fan but I've been waiting for the right moment." Sapnap starts to pull the fabric out and lifts it to hold it up and present it.

A maid dress...

"Why the hell did you buy that? To play dress-up??" I snort at him.

"Nope, one of you is gonna be playing dress-up!" I freeze, and George does as well.

"You can't make us wear that!" George shrieks.

"I can and I will, or else 'you-know-what' will go straight up on Twitter." He smiles proudly. This little bitch.

I make eye-contact with George for a moment before he quickly looks back down to where he's fidgeting with his, (my), hoodie. He looks more nervous than usual, and that's saying something. I sigh audibly loud after a few moments of silent contemplation.

"Just give me the damn dress." I huff as I snatch it from his hands. He widely smiles at me as I stand up and pull my shirt off, not caring for the camera I'm out of frame for. George stares wide-eyed at me as I undress, leaving myself in only my boxers before examining the dress to try to figure out how to put it on.

"How the hell do I get in this thing?" I turn it around and start searching for any type of zippers or buttons.

"There's a zipper on the back hidden under the frilly lace." Sapnap points out, smiling like he's about to burst out into laughter at any moment. Of course, frilly lace.

I grumble as I turn the dress back around and find the zipper exactly where he said it would be. I take a moment to fumble with the zipper before I'm finally able to open it up. I hold it down and step into the dress, pulling it up as I slip my arms into the sleeves.

"Lemme zip it," Sap stands up to move around me, zipping the dress up immediately and causing it to feel tighter, especially around my shoulders.

"Ya happy now?" I glare at him.

"Not yet! You're missing a few things..." He reaches down into a bag and pulls out fake cat ears and a tail with a bow.

"NOPE," I stop him, "I am NOT wearing that." I cross my arms.

"Why not Dream? I thought you didn't have a problem with cats?" He raises an eyebrow at me as I freeze up. I turn to look at George as he holds a frozen expression. Shit.

I reach forward and snatch the accessories from his, hesitantly putting them on before turning to Sapnap.

"Now are you happy?" I ask, my arms crossed again.

"Very," he smiles, already whipping out his phone to take pictures. The dress feels a little tight as it hugs my hips and frames my torso with a slight corset, and I can't imagine how my shoulders look compared to the rest of my body too.

I turn to look away from the phone and catch George's eyes, he staring at me silently as his eyes rake over my body. It causes a light flush to spread from my face to my ears and shoulders, even though he's already seen all of me.

"Chat's going ballistic!" Sapnap starts to laugh, I turn to look over at the monitor, almost forgetting about the stream. "They want to see you so badly," he teases, swiping through some of the pictures on his phone. I look up at the camera and back down to the monitor where the Twitch chat is spamming stuff like "DADDY DREAM" and "LET US SEE". I chuckle a bit at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"They'll just have to wait until my face reveal." I shrug, taking the fake cat ears off my head. I see the chat change to "NO FAIR"'s and "PISSBABY"'s. I laugh again with Sapnap as I sit back down into my chair, not bothering to change back yet.

"Alright let's do a few more things before I end, since it's only been like an hour." I nod at him in agreement before turning to look over at George, who is silently staring into space. Why has he been so quiet?

(Word Count: 1212)