ฅ Chapter 28 ฅ

A/N: WASSUP

POV George

Dream headed down to talk to Sapnap about the plans for the day as I changed and got ready, still wearing the hoodie he gave me this morning. I don't know where he wants to go or how long he's planning for us to stay out, but I can already tell this isn't gonna go well, it never does.

I sigh as I tuck my tail underneath the hoodie, wrapping it around my waist and heading to the door to check on the others.

As I enter Sapnap's room, I'm met with the sight of Dream sitting on his lap while Sap attempts to hold his phone out of reach. They both freeze like deer in headlights when they finally notice me.

"What the hell did I just walk in?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Y'know what, never mind, I'll give you guys some privacy," I snicker as I turn and exit the room, going to close the door behind me.

"Wait wait don't!" Dream shouts, scrambling off of Sapnap and falling to the floor in the process. I open the door a bit more to see and start breaking out into a laugh once I see him lying on his back, staring at me upside down with puppy eyes.

"You're such an idiot," I giggle out even more. He smiles up at me as he rolls over to sit up, Sapnap turning his chair to face us.

"I was trying to get his phone because he has a lot more pictures than he lead on to have." I see him turn to narrow his eyes at Sap, who is smiling smugly back at him. He then turns back to me with worried eyes.

"He's also been taking pictures of us while we sleep." My ears fold back in response. I look up at Sapnap whose arms are now crossed.

"Sapnap that's just creepy!" I hiss at him. His posture drops a bit as the expression on his face changes.

"What?" I snarl. He smiles at me so I look down to Dream only to find him with the same expression.

"You are so adorable." His eyes sparkle as his hands cover his mouth and I feel my tail unwrap from my waist.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I cross my arms and look away with a huff, my ears tilted slightly to the side. Sapnap laughs a little bit as Dream sits on the floor, still staring at me.

"Hold on, I've been wanting to try this for a while now." Sapnap says while standing up and digging through a drawer on the side of his bed. One of my ears go up a bit in confusion as my head tilts a bit.

"Found it!" Sap exclaims, holding something small up. "I bought this for Patches a while ago but she's too stubborn for me to use it." He rolls his eyes before holding the object out and pointing it toward the floor. A tiny red dot appears and my eyes widen, shit.

POV Dream

I sat on the floor, practically staring at George as he threw his small hissy-fit, with actually hissing. But as soon as Sapnap pulled out a laser pointer, I stood up and took a seat on the end of the bed to get out of the way.

As the red dot appeared on the floor, I saw George's eyes widen before his pupils completely dilated. His tail also popped out from under his hoodie, lashing around wildly as he became entranced by the dot.

"No way.." Sapnap smiles amusingly. He moves the laser back and forth a bit before George lunges at it and starts smacking at the floor where the dot moves. The light moves across the room and up the wall while George continues watching it's every move, continuing to attempt to hit at it as he scrambles up the wall.

"How is he more fun than Patches?" Sap smiles as he continues leading him around with the laser.

"This is just..." I break off as I keep my stare on him. He looks completely out of it right now as his cat side presents itself more.

"Hilarious?" Sapnap attempts to finish my sentence.

"I was actually gonna say interesting." All of the sudden, the laser moves to near me and George lunges in my direction, landing directly onto my chest and causing us to both fall back on the bed.

"Shit," I mumble underneath George. "You did that on purpose." I state, not even having to question his actions.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sap crosses his arms as he looks away, definitely not in a suspicious way.

"Ow," George groans on top of me. He pushes himself up and freezes as soon as he realizes I'm underneath him.

"Sup, Kitten." I wink at him jokingly. His eyes widen and his face flushes over in red, causing me to starting laughing as he immediately pushes away.

"God, get a room." Sapnap scoffs.

"We're already in one." I smirk at him.

"I MEANT ONE THAT ISN'T MINE!" He fake gags and I start wheezing at his expression.

"What the hell happened?" George sits up on the bed.

"Ya mean how you literally went full cat-mode and started chasing a red dot around the room?" Sapnap retorts, smiling in his direction.

"Oh god," George whines, covering his face with his hands.

"It's fineeeee," I grip his shoulders and pull him back closer to me, wrapping him in a giant hug.

"Sap and I are the only ones here so it's not like you humiliated yourself in front of everyone or anything like that." I ramble on, he groans again but this time muffled by me.

"Okay we should probably start heading out soon before it gets too late." I add on, not bothering to let go yet.

"I won't be able to head anywhere with you holding me hostage like this." George comments, once again muffled by my embrace. I tighten the hug in response, pulling him closer to me and on my lap. His breath hitches before I hear the faintest purr start rumbling from him.

"Dream..." He warns, purr completely betraying his attempt at a stern expression as it grows a bit louder.

"He purrs too?!" Sapnap exclaims, still standing in front of us. To be honest, I actually kind of forget he was there for a second. I feel George's purrs quiet down again at the situation.

"You're just now learning?" I ask, astonished he hasn't heard the many times George has purred.

"Apparently so!" He huffs as his arms remain crossed, "Guess I don't make Gogy happy enough." George rolls his eyes in response as he finally pushes me away to stand up from the bed.

"Let's just get going already." He announces, starting to head out the bedroom door.

"I just wanna get this over with." I hear him mumble quietly on his way out. Does he not want to go out for food?

(Word Count: 1173)