My bestfriends obsession

~Olivia pov~

" come on Liv" my best friend Alexandra called dragging me from my bed " I really want to see him"

Him as In, Blade. The big.bad.Vampire. He's 18 well really he's 500 years old but still 18. He's the bad boy vampire who everyone knows, he's evil but my god he's sexy he really is but, vampires don't do it for me at all i don't like the ' cold ones' you see my sister was turned, she was dying so my mothers friend turned her, before she could die and she's been 23 for the last 5 years and she's a bitch a real snazzy bitch.

I rolled my eyes " fine. Let's go see your obsession" I let her drag me from my bed, she looked at me and smiled " get dressed then liv I'll meet you in the car"
Then Alexandra skipped out of my room. Wow that girls crazy over this vampire dude.

Alexandra's temper is quickly provoked she always been a hot head, anything makes her tick even the slightest of things, I knew if I didn't go she would go mad, that's the way she is so I agreed to go, stupidly.

Entering the house where Blade lives , was like entering a morning after a frat party, his vampire minions were always lounging around with their human girlfriends drooling over them, lying on the floor was cans of beer and redBlood bottles which were blood sold in bottles for the vampires.

I rolled my eyes walking past a girl batting her eyelashes at kohl, Blades brother. Only he seen me great " what's up Livvie you jealous she's got my attention baby?" Kohl said laughing. I smiled sarcastically " I'm heart broken" holding my hand on my heart " truly" I rolled my eyes once again and carried on walking past the pathetic little vampire.

Walking into the kitchen, and there he was the big the bad the almighty, or so he likes to claim to be those things anyway, stood there with his shirt undone was Blade alexis he was so full of himself.

" hey baby" he said throwing his arms around Alexandra's neck. I rolled my eyes " did anyone ever tell you it's rude to roll your eyes, Olivia? Maybe you might want to get fucked off my brother? Maybe then you will bloody loosen up?!"

" oh come on. Cold one. As if I would go near Kohl"

Like a shot blade was in front of me, his hand around my neck, squeezing as if my life meant nothing. No air allowed through " shut your mouth. Little girl" he said spitting at me through clenched teeth.

Alexandra ran trying to get between us both " she's sorry she didn't mean it Blade"

"Olivia tell him you didn't mean it" Alexandra looked at me through pleading eyes

I shook my head. Its not as if I could speak anyway the cold ones bloody chocking me here. Blade had a very short fuse his temper was outrageous and quite frankly off the scale 10 out of 10 fire dragon temper.

"Now now Blade. Let go of my little sister"

Great now Lillians here. My sister.

He threw my head back, bouncing off the wall behind me. Causing me to grab my neck coughing trying To at last fill my lungs with air.

" fucking cold ones she calls us, your dear sister"

Lillian shot me a Glare, motioning her head for me to leave.

" any who, I'm going. You coming Alex?"

Alexandra looked at me cowardly " no I'll catch you later"

I hurried off home leaving my sister, Alex and her bloody obsession. They are the cold ones, their cold not just hearted but their skin is as cold as ice too. Freaks they are. They don't interest me one bit but I will admit most of them are sexy cold ones I prefer mine alive and warm though, like my boyfriend Dylan, he's like me doesn't like the vampires.

I hadn't heard off Alexandra all night, no need to worry though, one thing about Blade he's protective of Alex he protects her with ever ounce of him but also he's very possessive and controlling, I think she likes that about him.

Settling down into bed when my phone vibrates.

Alexandra💗: I'm sorry about earlier. I need to talk to you. Meet me in your tree house in 10! xx

I roll my eyes yet again, fine I wonder what she wants to speak to me about, checking the time it was 9.50pm I best go wait for her.

Climbing to the top and settling down on my beanbag, yes I still use my tree house it's great for clearing my head.

Closing my eyes enjoying the sound of the crickets chirping away, sighing the peace was bliss.

" oi wake up" Alex shouted plonking her arse down next to me smiling.

I opened one eye to peep " oh she's here. I was enjoying that peace and quiet Mrs"

Alexander laughed and nudge me " ay. Sooo I need to tell you something" Alexander's voice had changed now to serious. Oh no what's happened?

" what? Are you a cold one? Has he finally turned you? It won't work between you both you'll grow old and he won't"

Alexander rolled her eyes at me " if your going to be a bitch I won't tell you"

" no I'm sorry A. Go on tell me "

Alexander took a deep breath in... " I'm pregnant"

What.the.fuck. Did I hear her straight?

" I'm sorry. What?"

Alexander looked down and put a hand on her stomach. Jesus she wasn't joking.

" ok. Alexander Jones. Firstly You are 17 years old . The child will be a vampire What were you thinking? Does blade know?" I asked trying to calm myself .

" yes and we're both very happy. He wants me to move in. So I'm moving in tomorrow"

What was I hearing? Her mom and dad will never allow this

But before I could say thing.... " and that's final liv before you say anything else. I'm going I'm tired I'll see you tomorrow at school"

And that is my best friends life over, all because she had an obsession with the big bad vampire Blade alexis..