MoonRing

~Katherine~

" witches talk Michael, Holly has gone on the wrong side" I said pacing the church hall, Alexandra was below with her baby while I panic about who's side my own daughters on.

" mom she wouldn't do that it's not her, she can tell the future. I refuse to believe my own sister would go against her own family"

" son believe it. She's switched sides. Probably power hungry like the rest of the witches who's joined them"

Michael stormed out. He didn't want to hear the truth that his own sister had become what we were fighting against. It's only a matter of time. The war is coming . I don't know who I'm protecting anymore.

Brushing myself off and heading back down the stairs to the clinic.

" hey. Is Ambrose ok?" I calmly said sitting down on the chair next to Alexandra.

" yes he's fast asleep. Have they gone?" She asked. I could see sadness in her eyes, she wanted to be with her parents but was hurt.

" they've just gone to check on the pack, it's a full moon tonight and not all of them have or should I say want a moonRing"

Alexandra frowned " what's a MoonRing?"

Look at your finger alex.

" you've got one. It's a moon ring which means you don't have to turn wolf when it's a full moon you have a choice. But some wolves don't want to control it. You'll turn though within the next 48 hours. You need to turn your body wants to it needs to because it's your first turn. The spells been awoken. This is why you need your mom and dad to help you. They can look after Ambrose too"

" Katherines right. Your first turn is painful you need to be prepared" Serena said walking down the stairs towards us.

Alexandra looked between me and Serena. I gave her a reassured look and a slight nod.

Alexandra stood up " okay. There's still a lot I want to know. Im scared please help me through this. And then I need to find my best friend"

I nodded " don't worry. Im working with the elders to sort this out to find Olivia"

Serena smiled and a lone tear fell down her cheek
" we always kept an eye on you alex. Your father and I. We made sure you was okay. When you left town we didn't know where you'd gone. We was worried. Im so glad Michael found us. Im so sorry alex please forgive me and your father for getting you adopted . Please understand it was for your own safety. We never give up hope we'd be a family again"

Alex unexpectedly through her arms around Serenas neck " I'm glad your here now. Please meet your grandson Ambrose"

Serena held Ambrose chatting away with Alexandra, mother and daughter reunited Atleast.

Now to wonder what my own daughters up to and where she bloody is.