The Lion on bourbon street

~Blade pov~

It was nice being back in New Orleans, heading straight to Katherines house I needed to see that witch once and for all.

Arriving outside the witches cottage, stood Katherine and her two side kick witches Juliette and Cassandra the three annoying witches but more for me to eat.

" tell me where she is"

The three joined hands " Never beast, leave" they all say in unison.

I grinned a evil grin " very well my dears. Who am I eating first?"

I start walking towards them when oh little miss Holly Hobren Katherines teenage daughter runs in front of me " stop now you vampire!"

" hahaha what are you going to do? Your barely out of nappies love"

Before she could speak I grab her and devour her neck throwing her to the floor like she's nothing, well she is nothing to me nothing but food anyway.

Wiping the blood from my chin retrieving my fangs " Mmm she taste good. Who's next?"

Katherine ran to her daughters lifeless body screaming something Latin, all three join hands
Whispering something, which causes me to fall to the floor holding my head oh great the aneurysm spell.

Being more powerful I overcome the painful head spell.

vampire speeding by my side we're Kobe and Kohl " about time you two showed up"

" now ladies please tell us where my dear brothers pregnant girl is and nobody else gets hurt" Kobe said eying the witches up.

" tell me or I'll kill you all, and everyone you care about. First it was pathetic Holly, hmm who's next? Maybe your son Katherine, Michael is it? Iv never eaten a warlock before" I said laughing.

The witches joined forces again using all their power, throwing us all through the air and into a tree.
I quickly used my vampire speed to escape with my brothers following behind.

" come on Iv got a hotel room we can go back there for the night and think of a plan"

Both me and my brothers head back walking to bourbon street " Yano what boys, let's stop off at Old flos bar Iv not seen her in 15 years"

Florence or Flo for short was one of my closest friends years ago. She's vampire and witch only few of her kind And one who didn't turn her back on me.

Entering the bar, I could feel all eyes on me and my brothers, their stares burnt through me.

" the alexis brothers your not welcome here" Kendra a witch said standing up from her seat

" you'll do very well to speak to me better then that Kendra" I said standing in front of her

Flo came running over " now now boys leave my punters alone"

Flo dragged me by my arm towards the bar " listen here Blade I'm happy to see you but please I don't want no trouble. I presume your looking for your pregnant girl?" She whispered into my ear.

I take a seat at the bar " what do you know?"

" it's witch business, you know i don't get involved, blade"

" oh come on Flo your half vampire and witch it should be your business. Look I just need to find her"

Flo begin wiping the bar " ok witches talk, theyve mentioned a safe house up near Lafayette. But it's spelled. Nobody can get in. You can't even see it"

Nodding my head, where are my brothers? Looking over I seen them talking to two human girls at the bar. Bloody typical.

" how can we find this safe house? I want my girl. I want to make sure my child's ok. And more importantly I want the Rhodes witch dead"

" oh no. The Rhodes witch is protected. You'll not get to her"

" can you help me Get to them?"

" Look blade, i can't they'll kill me the witches will turn on me. All I can do is tell you the safe house is near Lafayette. And look blade there's a prophecy you should know about"

" yes yes I know about this bloody prophecy"

I'm pissed off now. A fucking safe house from my own child. The anger is bubbling up inside.

I use my vampire speed and rip every single witch and humans neck apart bleeding them dry throwing their bodies on top of each other.

Stopping and looking at Flo. Blood dripping all down my face onto my clothes. I look like a true monster. I wasn't a monster as such not as bad as I'll be now. I'll rain blood down until I find her.

" I'll rain blood all over New Orleans if you don't help find out where my bloody child and it's mother are!!!" I screamed before speeding out back to the hotel.

Throwing myself in the shower wiping all the blood off. I know it wasn't necessary to do that, but I'm hoping it sends a message. I'm not messing around, I won't stop killing until my child and Alexandra are found.