Wolf within

~Alexandra~

I dont know wether I'd awaken something or I don't know, but somethings happening to me. Maybe its the baby? I don't know. I feel hot and constantly feeling angry.

I'm in the french quarter how will I find Olivia here? It's massive full of people and loud music today.

Walking down bumping into different people, a young man shoulder barges me he probably didn't mean it but I threw him into the wall, " hey man. Your eyes! Get off me freak" the lad said before walking off, my eyes? Omg what's wrong with my eyes and where did my strength come from. Ok I was freaking out, I quickly pulled my phone out and looked into the camera, there was nothing wrong with my eyes maybe he was the freak, not me.

" alex alex" Turing round to see Michael stood there with a smile " finally Iv found you"

" yeah I'm looking for my bestfriend. Incase you didn't notice"

" yeah but how did you do that back there? Bring the spell down with your scream. It doesn't make sense"

I looked around, great there's Katherine. " so you brought your whole family? Great"

Why was I suddenly being this awful Angry person?

" alexandra, come back to my clinic. I want to check you over"

I agreed and followed Michael and Katherine back to the clinic.

Sitting on the bed swinging my legs, I'm losing patience here. " what's wrong?"

" Alexandra. I need you to remain calm. You see. It seems your a wolf. Your baby is half wolf half vampire. We didn't know this because your wolf half was spelled by Olivias mom. But the baby is strong when you became upset at the house the spell was broken by you and your baby. Your body wants to become a wolf the process is slowly happening. But I'm sorry we need to get the baby out because the change will kill him. I must warn you. Iv not heard of a wolf and vampire procreating. They are natural enemies"

Wolf Is she joking?

I laughed " you are joking, she's joking Michael isn't she?"

Michael looked at me worried and shook his head.
" no baby I'm serious. Nobody knows of a vampire wolf before neither it's not a joke"

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

" look your eyes". Michael passed me a mirror

Holly shit. They were yellow. " why are they yellow?"

" because alex your body wants to change to do your first wolf transformation so your eyes will be yellow. Are you ready I need to give your a c section for the baby"

I nodded my head, Michael left the room " I'll see you later baby" blowing me a kiss on his way out.

I was terrified.

Closing my eyes lay on the bed. This is it. Time to meet my baby..