(prompt) Sanemi x M!Reader

Isekai!Au

.
.
.

You, who just got home from college, went straight to your laptop. Not bothering to change or even put your stuff away, you opened Netflix, going straight to your favorite anime.

You sighed as you re-watched Demon Slayer for the nth time that month. You had almost memorized all of it, especially the manga, from the amount of times you've read it, along with fanfictions in Wattpad and Ao3.

You sighed once again, longing to actually meet the characters, especially Sanemi.

Sanemi was your favorite character afterall.

"I really want to live that (Y/N) life like in those Wattpad stories..." You saddened.

You touched your laptop screen gently when Sanemi's face appeared in the Hashira Meeting episode, pretending to touch his face.

But what surprised you is that your hand went inside the laptop, your fingers seeming like it was animated when it was inside the screen.

You felt Sanemi's face in your fingertips.

"What the-- AHHH!!" You screamed, finding yourself getting sucked inside your laptop.

.
.
.
.
.

"Shut up, Shinazugawa-san! He's clearly human!" You heard.

"That doesn't prove my point because no human can appear out of nowhere like that!!" Another voice chimed in.

"They sound like Shinobu and Sanemi... Heh, must be a good dream." You thought and stirred in your sleep.

"Oh, he's waking up!!" You heard once more.

You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the light.

Then glanced beside you, seeing familiar faces.

'Eh? Shinobu? Sanemi? The hashiras? What?' you thought.

"Who are you?" You saw Muichiro.

Then panicked. "AHHH!!" You screamed, and covered yourself with the sheets, scared shitless.

"AAAH!!" You heard Mitsuri scream too.

"W-wha? Where am I?! Who are you?! Why am I here?! Who the fuck are you?!" You yelled, even though you knew who they were.

"We should be the one's asking you that." Obanai snarls.

"You're in the butterfly estate. Im Kocho Shinobu,  what's your name?" Shinobu asked.

"Y-Y/N... L/N Y/N..." You stuttered, still shocked.

"HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY GOT ISEKAI-D?!??!!?!"  You internally screamed.

"Now. L/n, or whatever your name is, are you a demon?" Sanemi asked, getting closer to your face.

You tilted your head in confusion. "I was never a demon, why'd you think like that?" You asked back.

Everyone glanced at Uzui and Tomioka for confirmation.

"He isn't lying." Tomioka bluntly said.

"He's flamboyantly honest! Though his heart rate is increasing, can you explain why?" Uzui asked.

"T-too close." You flushed pink, slightly moving away from Sanemi's close face.

"Looks like he's flustered!" Rengoku laughs.

"I'm really in demon slayer, omg!! And Sanemi looks so good closeup!!!!" You fanboy over the said man, you face getting redder.

"He's so handsome..." You mumbled.

Unfortunately for you, all of the hashiras heard it.

"SANEMI!! HE THINKS YOU'RE HANDSOME!!!" Uzui laughs, slapping Rengoku on the back.

"Kyaaah!! He's so cute!!" You heard Mitsuri squeal.

"O-oi, dont say things like that!! Im still suspicious of you!!" Sanemi quickly moves away from you, pointing an accusing finger at your chest as his face burns red.

You also blushed red from the embarrassment, hiding yourself in the sheets.

"This is going to take a while..."