Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 2/3

Title: Tomorrow Still Not Together
Genre: STILL FLUFF AND CRINGE CLICHE STUFF.
Warnings: Izana being a hoe, Y/N is a gay mess, Yeonjun and Hyunjin teaming up on teasing our poor mc.

.
.
.

"Are you guys sure Izana-san is alright..? He's been all smiley and kind these past few days." One of the staffs asked Kakucho, keeping her voice down as she didn't want Izana's snappy ass to scream at her.

"That's the problem... He's been in a good mood for two weeks, and I noticed he always goes out at night to watch some sort of dance group perform at the streets." Kakucho answered, looking at Izana, who was smiling and laughing with his make-up artists while he gets dolled up for a performance.

"Welp, I'm liking this attitude, not gonna lie. He hasn't fired any of us, so we're good." The female shrugged, walking away to do her job before she actually loses her job.

Kakucho rolls his eyes, shaking his head as if he didn't find one of the street dancers attractive (ahem Hyunjin.)

"Are you excited for your performance today? You seem to be in a good mood." The hairstylist asked.

"Mhm. I just feel really energetic, is all." Izana hums, cheeks flushing a little as he remembers how Y/N accidentally elbowed his nose while performing 3 night ago.

Oh how he fell inlove in that exact moment Y/N showered him with tons of apologies.

But before we continue, let's look back into that day he met Y/N in the convenience store. This time, let's look onto Izana's POV.

.
.
.

It was a stressful day of firing 15 people at once and screaming at Kakucho for Izana. With the daily dropkicks for Mikey and telling Shinichiro to get the fuck out of his face, Izana was very stressed as his whole day wasn't going how he wanted it to.

He enters a convenience store to 'cool down', as Kakucho said.

"Go take a trip to that nearby 7/11, Izana. You're boiling again."

Boiling? What a fucking joke. He thought.

He huffs, picking up some yogurt drink and some honeydew flavored donuts, paying for them before eating.

"Fuck my diet. Fuck my schedule. Fuck Kakucho and his demanding self. Fuck the staff. Fuck the idol life." He cursed with puffed cheeks as he took angry bites of his donuts.

He was so angry that he didn't noticed a guy walking in the convenience store, humming to one of his songs.

.
.

He snapped out of his angry trance when he heard his new song playing in the background, with some little squeals and praises from a guy.

He turns around, looking at the guy streaming his new mv.

Izana's eyes widened. He barely had male fans, so encountering one was very rare.

He was watching you with pure amusement and interest as you softly sang along to some lines you caught up on.

Mustering up some courage, he speaks up.

"Is that Izana?"

.
.
.

As the conversation went on, Izana found himself completely intrigued by you. You and your fanboy self.

Izana was honestly surprised that you've been his fan since debut.

And about you being a dancer, he could tell. From the slightly dusty black sweatpants, black Adidas shoes that are toptier for dancing, a loose gray button up shirt, earrings, and the remnants of sweat from your forehead and clothes.