Timeskip!Matsuno Chifuyu x S!MR

Title: Happy New Year, Indeed.
Genre: Smut ;D
Warnings: Bottom Chifuyu, mentions of alcohol and a bit of smoking, needy fuyu

Reader Info:
L/N Y/N
27 years old
6'3
Body type: a large body, with pecs and muscles, a bit of a little belly but has visible abs, overall big boy
An insomniac so he has a bit of an eyebag situation going on.
He's a quiet guy with a very loud and small boyfriend named Chifuyu. Could tease Fuyu if he wanted to.
Has a pet ferret named kinshi.

... HE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE HE GETS BITCHES, BUT HONEY, THAT DICK WAS 11 INCHES.

.
.
.
.

New years eve was very fun for all former gang members, who were now adults and working their own jobs for a living now.

On our current situation, we have all of them drunk... Except for some people. Like You, for example. Despite already taking a large amount of alcohol, you were still in the right mind.

"Small cock! Hah! Y/N, baby, you have a small dick." Chifuyu teased, clearly drunk. He pokes your pecs, getting giddy at the squishy feeling of the manboobs.

"Mhm sure. Whatever you say, kitty." You nodded, not feeling offended at all. You just continued drinking your shot of strong whiskey.

"Naa, naa~~~ Chifuyu's drunk already!" Mikey yelled , laughing at the scene in front of him.

Takemichi looked at you in horror, recalling that one thing Draken told him about.

'If a man doesn't get offended and bothered when he gets teased about having a small penis, trust me, that guy has a whole ruler in his pants.'

"Takemichi, the fuck are you looking at, bro? You look like you've seen a monster." Draken nudges the scared male beside him.

"More like expecting a monster... Remember that thing you told me days ago? That saying about a guy not getting angry when teased about pp sizes?" Takemichi whispers.

"Yeah? What about it?" Draken asked, taking a sip of beer.

"... Did you not notice how unbothered Y/N is when Chifuyu kept teasing?"

*PFFFDDDUUUU*

"HAH?!?!" Draken exclaimed after choking on his drink, now looking at Y/N in horror.

The said male was sitting there, sober and quiet, as his boyfriend clung onto him, rubbing his head on his tall big boy's arm like a cat in mating season.

"Y/N... I'm cold." He whines, his hands reaching for your chest and rubbing on them, slowly trailing his hands downwards and downwards, getting horny.

"How troublesome." You sighed, standing up and picking Chifuyu up.

"We'll get going now. Chifuyu's clearly drunk out of his mind." You said shortly, before grabbing his bag and leaving the bar.

Draken and Takemichi looked at each other, panicking.

"Did you see it?" 
"I did."
"Holy shit..."
"Holy shit indeed, it was indeed the size of a ruler, but clearly thicker."

.
.
.

( - Y/N's home - )

"Still feeling cold?" You asked.

"M-mhmn..." Chifuyu moaned while shaking his head, gulping when he felt you sneaking your arms inside his shirt, fiddling with his chest and toying with his nipples.

Intoxicated with alcohol and high on blunts, you had Chifuyu crawling on you like a cat in heat, wanting to feel allover you. You had a high tolerance so you weren't all that drunk like he is, just tipsy. Which lead to the situation at hand.