(os) Timeskip!Hinata Tachibana x Switch!MR

Title: Eat Poosie , Slap Bootie
Genre: smut
Warnings: cunnilingus, face riding,  Thicc Thighs, mommy kink, switch reader

(FIRST TIME WRITING M/F SMUT I'M NERVOUS AHDHDJSKJEJD I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT ISN'T GOOD!!)

Reader info:
Reader is Hina's fiance ♡︎, 6'2ft tall and strong, very soft and gentle, is a switch who rarely subs but still does.

.
.
.

"Hina pleaseeeee?? I promise I won't overdo ittttt..." You whined to your girlfriend/fiance, clinging onto her waist with your chin on her shoulder.

"N/N, the last time we did it, you left me really sore. And I have work tomorrow so we cant."  She pats your hand, gesturing you to let her waist go.

"Okay..." You nodded, a bit saddened, but you respected her boundaries and 'no's.
'Looks like I'm masturbating my boner away for tonight.' you thought, making your way out of your shared room to go to the bathroom.

"... W-wait!" Hina, getting a but guilty because you got sad, stammers, making you halt your steps.
"Yes beautiful?" You asked, looking at her.
"W-we can do something else! Just not intercourse!" She suggested.
"Hmmm... Are you gonna let me eat you out?" You grinned widely, getting excited.
She hesitates, before slowly nodding, a blush coating her cheeks.

"Are you sure about this, though? You said you have work tomorrow. We can always do this again in another time, Hina." You asked for her consent as you didn't want to be a bad future husband and take advantage of her vulnerability.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, it's been weeks since we last did it." She turns away from you, getting more shy every second.

You approached her, carefully lifting her up and gently setting her down on the bed, with a pillow resting under her head. (Oh that rhymed)

"You ready, mommy?" You asked, lifting her dress up.

"Yeah... Please be gentle." She breathes out, and you nodded, accepting her wishes.
You discarded her panties, setting them aside as you got comfortable in between her legs, laying down on your tummy with your hands on her thighs.

"I-Im sorry if down there smells bad-" She closes her legs a bit, getting insecure.
"Hina, love, you smell amazing. It's normal." You smiled at her, calming her down, then opened her legs again, admiring how pretty her vagina is.

(Yes ppl, pps don't smell like flowers and fragrant shit, a pp smells like a pp.)

'Im gonna give this kitty the best cunnilingus it'll ever feel.' You thought, leaning your lips closer to her pussy and leaving a kiss, which made Hina shudder.

You started giving her slow open mouthed kisses with occasional licks and slurps.
Hina's pussy tasted so good in your mouth, it was getting addictive. Better than any type of drugs in the world.

"N/N..." Hina moans out, her hand clutching your hair as she whimpered, the pleasure making her close her eyes shut while heavy breaths left her lungs.

You started massaging her thighs as you buried your face in her pussy, enjoying the smell and taste while eating her out like a madman, it was driving her crazy.
You played with her clit using your tongue, then her folds, and finally, her hole. You circled your tongue around it, edging her closer to her orgasm.

"Mommy, am I making you feel good?" You asked her.
"Yes sweetheart, you're making mommy feel so good." She caressed your hair as she moaned in pleasure. It was no doubt that Hina had a mommy kink.

You giggled, sucking on her pussy and lapping her juices up, her moans and whimpers being music in your ears. You could honestly do this for days.

"Aahh~ haah~" She arched her back, her first orgasm crashing down on her.
She came, squirting unconsciously while her thighs trembled and wrapped themselves around your head, her hand clutching on your hair tighter.

You were in cloud 9, drinking all of her cum up as you had a lovesick expression on your face, pure admiration seen in your eyes as you looked at Hina while getting crushed by her thighs.
You couldn't get enough of her.

You started entering her hole with your tongue, surprising her.
"We aren't done y-yet?" She asks. You shaked your head no, tongue-fucking her pussy.

Then a bright idea popped in your head.

"Mommy... Sit on my face." You said, pulling away from her pussy.
"W-what? But I dont wanna crush you with my weight-"
"Sit. On. My. Face... Please, mommy?" You begged.
"I-- okay..."

Getting into position, with Hina in a reverse cowgirl position on your face, and you laying down on the bed, shirtless.

"Sit, don't hover." You said, bringing her down by her thighs, making her yelp and blush a crimson red.

"M-mhmmn!" She whimpers, feeling her clit and hole getting licked by your tongue.
You enjoyed the lack of air and the feeling of Hina's thighs around your head, along with her pussy on your face, riding you.

"Your tongue feels so good..!" She exclaims, upper body falling forward and landing ontop of you, making it seem like a 69 position.

She fumbled with your sweats, pulling them down to reveal your hardened dick.
You didn't mind since she was doing it on her own, and that she can do anything she wants with your body.
"So big... You're this hard for me?" She hums, placing kitten licks on your cock while she stroked it with her hand.

You whimpered, nodding. "Yes I am, mommy."

She moans in response, taking your dick in her mouth and immediately getting to work while you ate her out, bobbing her head up and down while sucking you, her tongue running down on your tip everytime she moved.

You groaned, swirling your tongue around her folds, your finger massaging her clit as you did so, savoring her dripping cum and her clenching hole.
You lift her dress up to get it out of the way, your free hand caressing her soft plump bum, smiling at her shuddering because of it.

She swirls her tongue on your cock, then kissed your tip, making you curl your toes in pleasure. "H-Hina..." You breathed out, getting more and more aroused.

"Looks like mommy's about to miss work tomorrow." Hina pulls away, adjusting her position and hovering above your cock, aligning her vagina.
"Now... Be a good boy for mommy, okay?"

.
.
.

A/N: short oneshot bcs I love Hina so much :(((