Nanami Kento x M!R

Title: Kuantan, Malaysia
Genre: uhhh angst, i guess?
Warnings: Mahito, very short lol.

Reader info:
All up to you!!

A/n: it's been a while since I wrote. But hey, hello. I'm thinking of going back to writing again.

.
.

Malaysia.

Yeah. Malaysia...

Kuantan would be nice...

Nanami stood in the middle of the train station in Shibuya, breathing heavily as half of his body was burned off, Yuuji looking at him in pure horror, voice tiny as he calls out to his father figure.

No.. what am I thinking..?

Right. I came here to save Fushiguro.

Fuck,. I'm so tired...

Maki and Naibito...

Yuuji...

"Nanamin.." Yuuji calls out, taking slow and shaky steps towards the adult.

Nanamin...

Oh how he loved hearing that stupidly endearing nickname when you were still alive with him. The way you called him little nicknames... How he misses it.

"Itadori." Nanami spoke up, clear tiredness in his tone as he looked at the teenager from the sides, Mahito's hand on his chest.

Mahito just boredly glances at Itadori before his gaze went back to Nanami. The said male just stood there, completely and utterly spent, wanting nothing more but to rest.

He smiles.

"You've got it from here."

fwam!!

.
.

.
.

-n

...-min.

Nanamin..

Psst! Heyyyy! Toto!!

.. Kenken!

Kento, honey, wake up.

Darling? Wake up.

Nanamin?

Nanamin!

"Nanamin!!!"

Nanami's eyes shot up, as he gasps, getting blinded by the sun's warm light.

Confused, yet feeling really peaceful, he stood up.

"Malaysia..." He mumbles, looking around the place.

The warm sun, the smell of the ocean breeze, a breathtaking sight of the beach, and the sounds of waves crashing on the shore.

God, it felt so peaceful.

A soft, genuine smile made it on his face as he stretched, feeling the breeze hitting his face, relaxing as he spreads his arms wide, enjoying everything in the place.

As he closes his eyes, he felt a presence behind him.

"It's nice, isn't it?" A voice softly whispered , making Nanami's breath hitch.

"... Y/N." He mumbles, opening his eyes, turning to look back at you with widened eyes.

Nanami Y/N, Kento's dear husband whom he lost due to Kenjaku's schemes.

"You're not supposed to be here this early, Kento-chin." You said as your eyes softened, looking up at Nanami's slightly taller figure, e/c eyes gleaming with tears at finally seeing your husband yet again after watching over him for so long.

"But nonetheless..." You said, walking over to Nanami, standing infront of him, the sun shining on the both of you as you cried.

"Welcome home, Kento." You smiled.

Nanami's eyes stung, as he steps closer to you, engulfing you in a tight hug. He was not one to show emotions, but seeing you after years of being alone, he couldn't help but sob, feeling extremely vulnerable in your arms.

"I missed you." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

.
.

"Hey, hey! Nanamin! If we ever go on another honeymoon vacation, can we go to Malaysia??? Kuantan sounds so nice! Look, Kenken!" You beamed, showing Nanami a magazine filled with photographed sights from a famous beach in Malaysia.

"A trip to another country is pricey, Y/N. Though.. it does sound nice." Nanami says, glancing at the magazine for a short bit before pulling you closer even more, cuddling you on the couch.

"Awh cmon, darling! It's been so long since we ever went out of country!" You complained a little, jokingly patting Nanami's cheek with your palm.
"I worked overtime for three weeks for enough money!"

"You did what..?" Nanami's head turned to you, eyes getting a bit wide at your declaration. He then sighs, having no choice but to nod.

"When we're both free from work, then sure. We'll go to Malaysia." He says, placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"You're the best husband ever!"

.
.

"Hey, sweetheart..?" You called out to him, gently caressing his blonde hair as you sat on the blanket laid on the sand, with Nanami laying his head on your lap.

"Yes, love?" Nanami hums, keeping his eyes closed, feeling completely relaxed.

"I find it funny." You say softly.

"Hm? What is it that you find funny?" He asked, opening one eye to look at you.

"That we ended up here together. Remember? We made a little plan to go to Malaysia for a honeymoon." You chuckled.

"Mhm. What about it?" He questioned.

"When I died, I was sent here." You said, before your eyes softened, looking off to the far distance, the wind making your hair flow.

"And now I'm here with you." Nanami whispered, looking at you fondly.

He missed this.

He missed you.

"And that's all I want." You smiled back at him, leaning down to kiss the bridge of his nose.

"Ready for our lifetime vacation?"

.
.

A/N: hi! Ryuu here. I haven't been in writing so long that my writing skills got dull. I'm going back to writing to slowly redeem myself yet again. I hope you guys are patient 😭😭