Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 3/3

Title: Tomorrow x Together
Genre: RonCom + a bit of spice
Warnings: Izana Kurokawa, making out, dry humping, dirty talk, confessions.

.
.
.

You only knew Izana for two weeks. In person, I mean. (You were a stan, of course you knew a lot of shit about him.)

It was two weeks ago when you met him in the convenience store here in Osaka.

And after that encounter, Izana had been watching your performances both in the streets and in Per4minX's YouTube channel.

And now, it's gonna happen soon.

The concert.

The concert you wanted to attend to.

You made efforts on clearing all of your schedules by finishing all of your work.

You packed some stuff as you were going to Tokyo for that concert.

And since Tokyo was far from Osaka, you made sure to go early, deciding to stay in a hotel for some naps and for your temporary stay.

.
.
.

"Hi hi! Oh, Momo-chan. Yes, I arrived safely... uh-huh. I packed everything I needed.... Yes ma'am. And please tell Hoseok that the bills for the electricity and water are in the drawer next to my bed, the bills need to get paid today. Tell him to go with Yeonjun and Hoshi to go get groceries too.... Oh, yes. Noted. Thanks Mo-chan! Bye bye~" you chirped, ending the call with Momo.

Throwing your phone on the hotel's soft bed, you sighed out loud, getting restless as you were excited to see Izana up close.

And as you were about to go to the balcony, your phone rings.

Izana 🚩❤️ is calling...
Decline , Answer

Blinking, you calmed yourself down before pressing the answer button.

"Hello?" You asked, feeling bubbly and warm as Izana initiated a call with you.

"Hi... Have you arrived safely in Tokyo now, Y/N?"

"I have. How about you?" You asked, opening the sliding doors and entering the balcony, resting on one the chairs there.

"Mhmmm.. I just finished practice .... I don't really understand why you didn't wanna come with me on the way here. We could've arrived to Tokyo two days earlier and you could've watched me practice." He says, and you could already tell that he's sulking.

"I insisted to travel. And besides, you already gave me tickets and passes. This is the least I could do to somehow repay you for it." You replied, inhaling the cold air in Tokyo.

"Oh c'mon... I gave you those tickets because you deserve it, not because I want you to repay me, dumb cunt." He insults lightheartedly.

"That's not nice, Izana." You chuckled softly. "Anyways, are you at the concert arena already?"

"You have the guts saying that to a worldwide idol! I'm already prepared to the max!! All I need is to take a bath and get dolled up. Then I'm good to go!"  He yells from the other line.

"I didn't mean that as an insult, darling. I was asking that because I wanted to take you out for lunch... If you're free right now, I mean." You smiled, hearing a loud thud and some crashes on the other line.

"H-hah?!?!" He yells.

"Oh, are you not free right now? I could just go alone--" you were cut off.

"Nononononono! I-Im free right now!! Hold on a sec." you then heard shuffling and a sound of the phone's mic getting covered.

"KAKUCHO!!! CLEAR MY SCHEDULE FOR TWO HOURS!!! I'M GOING OUT!!!!... NO DON'T QUESTION IT, JUST DO WHAT I SAY-- SHUT UP MIKEY, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!!.. YES, RIGHT NOW. I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO, SHUT UP!"