Transmasc!Kaeya Alberich x S!MR

Title: Pure Filth ♡︎ (And Cum)
Genre: smut to fluff 🤭

Warnings: as the title says, this is pure filth. Improper use of visions, Kaeya being an absolute whore, Reader is low-key a sadist. Lots of hearts. Dirty talk. Mentions of pregnancy. Unprotected sex. Transmasc Kaeya <33 . Breeding.  Not proofread, sorry for mistakes.

Reader info:
Reader is all up to you. But he is more bigger than Kaeya, and he has a dendro vision and he's in a long distance relationship with Kaeya (You live in Liyue, and both of you visit each other often)

.
.
.

"Mhm~♡︎!" Kaeya lets out a muffled moan, biting his bottom lip as he hugged his legs close to his chest, eyes closed shut from all the pleasure he's receiving. Drool drips down on his chin, a whimper erupting from his throat.

"Feels good?" You asked, smiling ever so fondly as he nods his head rapidly.

Kaeya was fully naked, and by fully naked, I meant there was no piece of clothing present on his body. Not even his eyepatch or a hair tie. Fully bare. He was folded in half, your rough hand placed on his thigh to prevent him from moving it away.

A vibrating dildo was being used on him, in his ass, the vibrations of the said sex toy making him see stars. He was getting breathless, and this was only the start of the session he's gonna experience that night.

"S-shit..! I'm gonna-! Ngh!! Ahh~! C-cumming!!" He moans, throwing his head back as he came, staining his thighs and bed with his own essence.

You let out a small mocking laugh. "Came so soon? Aw~♡︎." You cooed out lovingly, reaching down to play with his pussy with your warm hand, making sure he's nice and wet. Your boyfriend was so adorable. So fucking adorable that you wanted to ruin him.

He whines, body quivering from the cold night's air and the cold feeling of the sheets below him. Yet your touch left his skin burning and yearning for more. He wanted you to melt him with your warmth.

"Want more?" You asked, smirking when you saw him desperately nod, letting out a loud whimper as he moves his hips to seduce you, tempting you to do sinful shit to him.

"Yeah... Yeah I want more. Fuck me. Please. Fuck me hard. Please please please♡︎..! I beg you!" He pleads, eyes tearing up from how bad he wanted to feel your dick inside him, not some silicone toy.

"Dirty, dirty boy." You gave his thigh a smack.

Unlike him, you were only partially naked. Only having your pants discarded. You were left in your top, your dendro vision dangling from your left side of your chest, glowing.

You giggled, using your vision and some "magic" to bind him up with vines. Kaeya has his hands tied together, his legs were now spread and strapped to his chest so you didn't have to worry on putting your bigger hands on his thighs.

Kaeya had a great ass, i give him that.

You discarded the toy, throwing it to the side and properly getting into position to fuck the blue haired male infront of you.

"Should I use a condom?" You asked him, asking for consent and approval.

"No, baby. It's a safe day." Kaeya lies through his teeth. He wanted to feel you raw. He'll face the punishments later.

You tightened the binds around him, chuckling.

He lets out a cry after getting binded, trying to have his hands freed from the vines. "Why bind me up now?"

"I missed you. And I'm not planning on letting you get away from me tonight. At this very moment..." You trailed off, inserting your raw dick inside his pussy as you spoke. You let out a breath of relief, a breathy giggle escaping your lips as Kaeya moaned out loudly while throwing his head back. "You're mine♡︎. My personal fuck toy. A hole to use till I'm satisfied. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"