(os) Ran Haitani x Uke!MR [2]

Title: Lipstick Marks on My Lover's Thighs
Genre: Smut
Warnings: Continuation of my precious Ran oneshot, "Love Me!" ! Handcuffs, Bondage, Lipstick Marks, Ran Haitani, Rimming, Marking, Yandere Ran <3

.
.
.

"R-Ran- aahh, no... W-we cant-! Rindou and the others are- mhn! Are home! They'll hear us!" You said in between quiet moans as you tugged on the cuffs a little.

Ran had you tied up on the bed, with your hands cuffed to the headboard. You thighs were spread open as it was tied to your chest, with the ropes also beautifully wrapped around your torso.

Ran was in between your legs, eating you out while making intense eye contact with you. He hums a laugh, leaving one last kiss on your cock before standing up. "Let them hear. They'll know how good I'm making you feel." He giggles, drying his mouth area with a tissue paper before grabbing something in his drawer.

"L-Lipstick? What are you gonna do with that?" You stammered, panting as you regained your breath.

"I wanna how good you'll look when you're marked." He hums, taking the lid off and spreading the product on his lips, the bold red color of the lipstick smoothly decorating his mouth.

He sets the lipstick aside after a good amount of coating, he lays down on his tummy in between your legs again, hands spreading your thighs wider.

"R-ran..." You whimpered.

He grins, placing the first kiss on your inner thigh, close to your twitching cock.
He begins leaving more kisses in your lower area. Your abdomen, your thighs, your butt, and lastly, your cock.

You were a panting mess, getting desperate every second he kisses your body. You were full of lipstick marks, hell, even your cock was coated in it.

You saw Ran mischievously grinning at you, then opened his mouth, taking your length inside his mouth, earning himself a loud, surprised moan from you.
The lipstick smudges on his lips to your dick, with his saliva mixing in with your precum, making your dick seem glossy and shiny.

He pulls away, now only licking your tip. "You enjoy this, do you?" He kisses your cock once more, before getting up and wiping the lipstick away from his lips, eyes observing your shaking figure.

"I-I do..." You breathed out, tugging on the handcuffs. "Uncuff me now, please... My arms are going numb." You whimpered.

He nods, taking the key and uncuffing your wrists, placing gentle kisses on it. "Sorry, love." He says.

"No worries... Now fuck me before I go insane." You lightly hit his arm. He laughs, nodding. "Noted, sweetheart."

He went for a missionary position, grabbing the lube and lathering himself with a generous amount.

"You ready?" He asks.

You nodded, mentally cursing yourself for saying your past statement because you knew DAMN WELL that Ran wasn't gonna stop on one round tonight.
What can I say? He's totally obsessed and Inlove with you.

"H-haah... I could never get used to your size..." You laughed breathlessly, feeling Ran's dick reaching your prostate in one shove. The male above you chuckled, lean down to kiss your forehead.

"Really? I thought you would've get used to my size considering how much we have sex in a week." He grins, starting to move.

"Nghn~ not m-my fault you're a rabbit in heat... You- ahh! You always ask for sex atleast 4 times a week!" You moaned out.

"Oh you love it when I do." He hums, engulfing you into a sloppy kiss as he fucks you, hard and deep.

"So deep..." You whimpered, throwing your head back on the pillow, revealing your neck to your lover, who gladly took the invitation and started marking you up.