Yuri Briar x Vigilant! SMR

Name: Lovey Lovey Lovey, Dovey Dovey Dovey~
Genre: Smut, Fluff, a bit of Comedy
Warnings: Sex hehe, mentions of dirty work and violent shit, yuri being a tsundere, Loid is a nosey little shit, multiple orgasms and rounds, yuri wants you fr fr.  No sis-con yuri!! Belly budge

Reader info:
Y/N L/N
27 years old
195cm
In a relationship with Yuri Briar
Body Build: Like Loid, but slightly more buffer and taller.
Reader is a vigilant spy/officer/assasin who works for no one and only works when he wants to, he works to keep the country at peace. He's smarter than Loid. A very chill guy and loves his boyfriend to death.
His decoy work is: a restaurant owner

.
.
.
.

Yuri Briar exhales an irritated breath as he walked home, hands inside his coat's pocket.

There was something about Loid Forger (his sister's husband that he didn't know about) that irritated him to death.

He loves his sister and wants the best for her, but there's really something fishy about Lottie. (He's just paranoid that Loid cheats on Yor.)

"I swear I'll prove to my nee-san that Lottie is a bad husband!!" He whisper-yelled to himself.

"Who's Lottie?"

Shrieking in surprise, Yuri accidentally punches you on the nose, as he was very much startled on you suddenly appearing behind him and whispering in his ear.

"Y-Y/N?! What the fuck! What did I tell you about sneaking on me like that!!" He yells angrily, aggressively helping you up and holding your face in his hands, worriedly looking for any violent injuries.

Aside from a red nose, you were fine.

"I'm alright ~ By the way, why are you out this late?" You asked.

"I went and visited my sister and her husband." He stated, wiping his hands off and burying them back in his pockets and started walking again.

"Yor's married?" You acted surprised.

Truth is, you knew. You knew who these people were. (Except for Anya though. You haven't met her in person.)

Smart Vigilant thingsssss 🥶🥶🥶

"Yeah to this guy named Loid Forger, a psychiatrist. Apparently, she forgot to tell me. And forgot that she forgot to tell me." He sighs.

"You happy for her?" You hummed, walking next to your beloved.

"Of course. But there's really something fishy about that Lottie." He sneers at the streets.

You just chuckled, sneakily pulling him closer by the waist and fiddling with his coat, getting a mini microphone tracker.

Yuri was kinda dumb to not notice Twilight planting a microphone there.

Making sure he didn't notice, you continued on walking, smirking at the "irritated" flustered face Yuri was giving you.

"Oh by the way, why are you out this late?" Yuri asked, looking slightly upwards at you.

"Hm? Oh, I closed the restaurant late. There was a commotion, nothing too bad though." You lied through your teeth.

Truth is, you just stopped a bomb planted near a tower. But of course you wouldn't tell anyone that. Especially not to Yuri.

"Oh... Shall we go home now?" He asked.

You nodded. "Mhm."

.
.
.

Home.

Very homey.