Kaveh x U!Male Reader

Title: Not All Alphas
Genre: Omegaverse , RomCom, Smut
(I absolutely love a/b/o.)
Warnings: Sub Alpha Kaveh, Dom Omega Reader, handjobs, blowjobs, cum/slick eating, edging, blindfolding, scenting, handcuffs, face sitting, 69, mommy kink, accidental knotting.

Reader info:
Reader is an Omega.
Reader looks both feminine and masculine with a "i want this guy's gender so bad" type of vibe
Scent: a soft rosey but babylike scent.
Is smaller than Kaveh in terms of height and body size.

Kaveh's scent: a strong citrusy and fruity with hints of masculine perfume.
.
.
.

Kaveh, a 26 year old alpha who had been rejected 12 times by both omegas and betas due to his rather "omega-like" attitude.

He was often confronted on how he should change because no omega would love a sassy, intolerably stubborn, and submissive alpha.

And how he was often told that he should start working out because he was 'too slim and feminine-like' to be an alpha.

He did not listen and kept going for mate, who all rejected him(as i said).  He thought not all alphas should be stereotyped like that. And not all alphas should be that shitty.

But.

At this point, he had lost hope.

He became a hopeless romantic.

He thought that he'd stay forever alone and that no one will love him as he is.

That was....

Till you came along.

An omega, who looked and acted more like an alpha than he is. Completely far from his type. You were honestly better than the others.

An omega who was dominant, somewhat aggressive, and had a very bitchy attitude. Yet he managed to fall inlove with you on the first time he laid eyes on you.
He found your scent addicting and alluring.

And to his complete surprise, you liked him back.

You, who had a strict taste on alphas, agreed to be Kaveh's boyfriend.

And soon, mate.

.
.
.

Born in a household filled with alphas, you were raised like one, even though you had a different second gender.

You were taught to be a strong, dominant, and independent omega by none other than your Alpha Mother and your family filled with alphas, + your omega father.

You learned from your father to have a standard on alphas. On who to date and who to not date. And even had lessons of mating processes, heats, and such.

Of course you also learned on how to be proud of your assigned rank and how to never let others get into your head.

Many people in Teyvat hated you because of how you were.

Alphas found you "too picky and dominant" for an omega, and betas thought you had such a high standard.

And at that point, you already gave up looking for a mate, not caring at all and deciding to let fate take the wheel while you sat at the backseats.

Until you met Kaveh in one of Sumeru's Taverns.

Who was 100% your type.

Someone who had taste, a gentleman, hard-working, and somewhat submissive.

.
.
.

"You're so cute. Whining like a slut in a rut."

You cooed, seeing the Alpha underneath you whine and whimper as he tried thrusting his hips up onto your hand, squirming and tugging on the pastel pink handcuffs on his wrists, a blindfold covering his eyes.