Shion Madarame x Switch!Male Reader

Title: Switch Boyfriends <3
Genre: smut and fluff
Warnings: Switch Shion, handcuffs, riding, mindbreak, facade break

Reader info:
Y/N L/N
20 years old (same as Shion)
176cm
Works as a barista, is a college dropout.

Writer bestie @TojisHusband helped me brainstorm these ideas!! (Let's write the next part together, ne?)

And Bugs!! The book's released!!

.
.
.

Being in a relationship with Shion was a whole rollercoaster ride of emotions. You've been with him ever since you two were 18 year olds.

Both are college dropouts, and are now working normal jobs. Like you, who works in Izana's Cafe as a barista. And Shion, who's working as a tattoo artist in a  tattoo parlor.

[Fun fact!! Me and Bugs (TojisHusband) actually headcanon Takemichi as a tattoo parlor owner, with Shion and Yuzuha working for him. Y/N doesn't know where Shion worked, though. He just knows Shion is a tattoo artist.]

You sure had a lot of fights in the past, went through a harsh "breakup", only for the both of you to come crawling back to each other and cuddling the problems away, and went through a LOT of ups and downs.

Being with Shion was great. Especially the sex. With the both of you being switches, sex was never boring.

Like right now!!

"Y-yeah... You're doing good..." Shion breathes out, guiding you by putting his hands on your hips while you ride him, nice and slow.

"Where's all that cockiness you've been giving me earlier?" You raised a brow, your hand wrapping around his neck as a taunt.

"Y/N, my dick is literally inside you. I have rights to be cocky- AH!!" He moans out, feeling you harshly drop your hips down on his cock. He lightly trembles as you continued a riding him in a rough pace.

"I thought you'd be the one fucking me till I go weak? Hm?" You hummed, chuckling when Shion held back a whine, trying to take over of your dominance by guiding your hips.

You giggled, bringing Shion's hands behind his back and cuffing him up with handcuffs you got from your good friend Naoto. Shion's eyes widened as he snapped out of his trance, hands tugging on the cuffs in an attempt to take it off.

"U-uncuff me!!" He exclaims, glaring up at you.

"Nope <3." You replied, starting to move your hips upwards till you felt his tip on your hole, then drop back down, your hands traveling on Shion's body. Feeling his abs, his manboobs, his sides, his shoulders, to his nipples.

Still on his 'Im The Dominant One' facade, he tried not to give up, still trying to get atleast a tiny amount of dominance over you.

Meanwhile with you, you were enjoying yourself.

Shion's dick was long and thick. And you used that to your advantage, riding him in a rough but slow pace, with his dick reaching all of your deep sweet spots.

You sighed in satisfaction, clenching on his dick for fun because why not?

Shion lets out an embarrassingly loud moan, unable to hold his voice any longer. His pride was slowly breaking, along with his facade and mind.

His cheeks were very red, eyebrows furrowed and raised, and his eyes a bit unfocused.

"F-fuck..." He moans out.

"Give up, love. I'm the one in control." You smirked. He shakes his head no, refusing to admit defeat.

"C'mon, Shi. Admit it and I'll go faster." You caressed his cheek, clenching on his dick once more while sinking onto his dick further, his dick practically pressed on your prostate.

"N-no..." He stuttered, breathing heavily when you started moving once more, but slower.

"Ride m-me properly, Y/N... S-stop teasing-!" Shion whines in dissatisfaction, bucking his hips upwards in an attempt to get more penetration, but hon, you stopped him by slapping his thighs.

"Hips down. Move and you won't get any more pleasure than the current one I'm giving you." You said with a glare.

He just whimpers in response, tears starting to build up in his eyes, his dick helplessly throbbing inside you, his hips were quivering and breathy moans were escaping his lips.

You got Shion weak for you, and it's honestly one of the most pleasing sights ever.

You continued the painfully slow pace, enjoying Shion's loud whimpering was heard, along with his cries of pleasure.

"I-I give up... Please... P-please s-stop teasing..." He cries, helplessly tugging on the handcuffs you put.

"Now now, that wasn't so hard, isn't it?" You giggled. He just nods wordlessly, placing his head on your shoulder.

You wrapped a hand around his hair, gripping and pulling on it while you started moving your hips faster.

"N-nnghh~ aahh!!" He moaned out, teary eyed as he gets his hair tugged while being dominated by his boyfriend.

"Y/N please..." He begs. He didn't know what he was begging for, but that was out of his mind, he was too focused on your hole clenching around his raw cock while moving in and out. He unintentionally came inside you, not that you both minded.

"Fuck, Shion... You're so big..." You let out a breathy moan, hands gripping on his shoulders while you used him like a sex toy, not caring about how overstimulated Shion felt, or how Shion was now crying and a whimpering mess.

"You'll let me use you for the rest of night, ne?" You whispered, lips an inch away from his. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, a hand still tugging on his hair.

"Y-yes!!" He nods desperately. You smiled, bringing a hand to his face and wiping his tears away, then engulfing him in a loving kiss. Not a moment where Shion felt unloved, because you were there for him. And no matter how much secondhand embarrassment you get because of him, you won't and will never leave him.

You continued bouncing on his dick while making out with him, chasing your own orgasm. Shion didn't mind.

"C-cumming again..." He lets out in a breathy voice, burying his face on your chest.
You kissed his forehead, nodding.

After a few more drops of your hips, you finally came, with Shion cumming inside your ass for the second time.

He sat limp on the bed, his semi-hard cock still inside you.

You smirked, grinding your hips once more.

He jolts up, sending you a look of pure shock and confusion.

"You agreed to let me use you all night, right? Stay true to your word, baby." You said.

"Y-Y/N-!!"

.
.
.
.

"Geez, Madarame. What happened to you? Your eyebags are darker than Mikey's impulse." Takemichi looked at Shion with furrowed brows and a somewhat amused smile.

Shion grumbled as he worked on a costumer's tattoo, not sparing Takemichi a glance. "Y/N. That's what happened."

"... Again? This is the 3rd time y'all fucked this week." Takemichi snorts.

"You act like you, Mikey, and Hina don't fuck regularly, shut the hell up." Shion flips him off.

"Fair enough." The black haired male shrugs.

Yuzuha, who was by the phones, snapped towards their direction.

"Takemichi! Y/N asked for a tattoo appointment on Sunday! Anyone free on Sunday?" Yuzuha asked.

"Shion's free on Sunday. He could do the tatts." Takemichi answered. "Tell him the appointment's scheduled." The male answer.

"Right away boss Michi!" Yuzuha sang, retuning to the phone.

Shion perks up at this.

"... Payback." He smirks.

.
.
.

A/N: HAHDJDKKSNSJDJDJ HELLO PEOPLE!!!!