Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

We made our way down the main street of Magnolia I could see the legendary guild known as Fairy Tail from afar and it made me look at it in amazement. "It looks so freaking amazing." I awed and Cana who was walking to my left side stifled a laugh. "I know, every time I walk down this road it makes me smile knowing that behind that door is my family, a group of noisy people who I would do everything for." She replied and smiled at me.

We arrived at the doors and I gazed down to Bill. "You ready." I asked and she nodded. "Of course." She shot back with a toothy grin.

I pushed the doors open and was met with a rather calm guild which surprised me slightly. "There's no brawls like I've heard." I pouted and Cana laughed. "Those happen when, Gray and Natsu are here, without them its usually not happening." She replied swiftly.

"Wow, all those famous wizards are here Laxus, Gildarts and Mirajane." I awed and Cana pulled me to the bar counter. "We got to sign you up pretty boy." She joked and Mirajane turned to me giving me her signature smile. "Mira I've got someone who wants to sign up to Fairy Tail." She said and placed me in front. 

The barmaid smiled at me curtly. "That's wonderful, we cannot have enough wizards." She said happily. "I need you to sign these papers first with your name, your magic and if you are intolerant to something so that I know what to give you." She explained and I nodded. 

I quickly signed the papers and looked at her while she was searching for something. "Now we need to stamp you, where do you want it and what color?" She asked holding it up.

I thought for a bit and looked around but Cana walked to me and grabbed the stamp. "Natsu has it on the right shoulder and you are a dragon slayer, so I would say the same spot and I think it should suit your magic, so blue?" She proposed and I nodded. "Yeah that would be great." I replied and she stamped my right shoulder. Cana placed the stamp on Bill which got it on the back in blue.

I looked to my shoulder smiling at it. "Now what should we do?" I asked but suddenly the whole guild cheered as the doors opened. I saw Gray and Natsu walk in followed by Lucy Erza and Wendy the youngest and by far cutest dragon slayer by the words of the weekly sorcerer. "We're back." yelled Natsu while Gray scoffed. "If it weren't for your mistake we would have done it sooner fire farter!" He snarled and the two wizards slammed their heads together. "You wanna fight Snow queen." Natsu growled. I saw Erza sigh and ignore them while walking to the counter. "Mira the job was a success but. . ." She said with a sigh and looked up as if she knew what was coming.

"NOT AGAIN!" A voice came from upstairs while the guild got into a bar fight. "Look what you have done brats." An old man yelled standing on the railing. "Look what you have done, all these complaints coming from a single job, the magic council will be on my nerves again." He yelled and the guild members looked up to him. "But I don't care what the magic council thinks, those blowhards can eat dirt for all I care." He shrugged looking at the papers before setting them on fire. "Now listen up. Any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right, magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul." He explained to clenching his hand into a fist. "If all we do is worry about following rules then our magic will never progress, don't let those blowhards of the magic council scare you, follow the path you believe in cause that makes the Fairy Tail guild number one." He yelled at the end and extended his pointer finger and thumb making all of the Fairy Tail guild cheer.

I smiled up to the Master of the guild who is Master Makarov an old wise man who believes in the good in people and he can take out the evil of the souls by talking reason to them. He jumped down from the railing, landing right in front of us. "A new recruit that's always exciting." He exclaimed and poured beer from a keg into a wooden mug. "Young man what's your name?" He asked lifting his gaze from the mug.