Chapter 45

The black nothingness slowly turned into a warm light. I could feel something on my back and on my hands. Was it grass that I'm feeling? I opened my eyes slowly and was met by something unexpected. The creatures head was just a meter away from me. "Its been a while since we met someone of Borumir's blood." A gigantic dragon spoke. His body was covered in brown scales. His horns 4 in total with two going forwards like a bulls horn and two going back like you could hold onto them if you sat on his head.

A decendand of Borumir's blood?

I sat up slowly, I was confused about it. "Why did you call me a decendant of Borumir's blood?" I asked in wonder." The Dragon rose up into a seated position. "You and all the other dragon slayers share the blood of Irene's forefathers. Its a shame none of you know the story." He stated and then looked into the sky. "A long time ago a man called Borumir saved the life of a small young dragon, the parents of the dragon saw it and gave him as a token of their gratitude their own blood to drink. Unknown to them he became strong, his magic increased, his strengh grew hundredfold and his mind became sharper than a ray of the sun. Once he realized this he had asked the dragon to be at his side as a companion to build a kingdom. He had bedded many suitable women in order to have this gene in his land spread quickly, once done the entire kingdom of Dragnof consisted of children of the blood Borumirs or as we call them human dragons." He stated and I took a look around this place.

This doesn't look like a dream to me, it all feels and looks too real. "Where am I exactly this doesn't feel like a dream." I asked and stood up looking around. Everything was normal, distand mountains covered in snow, meadows and even a small village in the distance that had people walking around. That's all I could see from this hilltop.

"You are correct, you are not dreaming, this place is indeed real, but you are here only in spirit unlike me. Some call it the world of the Yokai, others afterlife. The names are endless But only few can ever get here, yet many theories have been created about it." He replied and then came closer again.

"What do you seek, I know you are here for answers so whats your question." He rose up now completely, his wings spread. I heard a faint flapping of wings as something came closer. "Belserion who's this visitor." A voice asked. I noticed a purplish dragon land behind me. "One of Borumirs kin." He curtly stated. 

"Weren't the children of Borumir all slayn in the war?" The Dragon asked in surprise. Belserion shook his head. "No not all, only a dozen survived together with her the Queen." He replied and then more landed around us. His gaze went back to me. "So what is it you seek, human." He asked patiently and exhaled steam from his nose

"I want to become stronger, I've never really trained my magic ever before, most I did was strengh training." I stated and Belserion ohed. "I see, didn't Irene teach you properly." He asked.

No she didn't. I shook my head. "I'm surprised honestly. The prodigy of magic didn't teach you how to train your magic power." He fake scoffed.

"Do you think she did it on purpouse, you know it takes time in the real world." The purple dragon spoke looking over to him. Belserion thought a moment. He grew a grinning smile. "Maybe she did, she's known to have a cunning mind. She comes after that old Geezer Borumir afterall." The two dragons looked like they were talking in their mind as both looked at each other for a moment leaving me only more confused to what was going on in this place.

"Now then follow us and we'll show you how to train your Dragon slayer magic." He stated and his body was engulfed in a white cloud of light.

A tall human with a beard and short hair now stood in front of me. He wore nothing more then a white tunika around his body. "You increase your magic strengh by trying to use your attacks as long as possible and increasing the power while doing so. You wont feel soreness in your muscles but you will feel an exhaustion of magic and a temporary inability to regain any magic after your training." He stated and then showed me a large area with a waterfall.