Chapter 8: Revenge.

As Hibiki jumped back onto his board, he began flying along the road towards the tower, joining Playmaker as they approached the bridge.

Yusaku: Hibiki, where's Blue Angel? You two were together weren't you?

Hibiki: Gone.

Yusaku: You mean...

Hibiki: Beaten, become part of the tower. Need I continue?

Yusaku: No, I understand.

Hibiki: Then stay out of the way, I'm taking down the Hanoi who did this. You head straight to the tower.

Ai: Hey partner, is Hibiki usually this angry? He reminds me of you actually.

Rags: I wouldn't push it Ai, the girl he loved just got deleted in front of him.

Ai: But... Wait a sec! You liked Aoi? That's news to me!

Yusaku: Be quiet.

Ai: Fine, but after we do this, I want details.

As the two duelists passed by the bridge, they stopped as they saw Spectre stood in the middle.

Hibiki: This is my stop. You make sure to give Revolver a good thrashing for the both of us.

Yusaku: Hibiki wait, maybe we should...

Hibiki: No, no maybes, no ifs, this is personal. And it ends with me and him, right now.

Rags: Partner...

Hibiki: Yusaku, promise me that you will beat Revolver. Even if I lose against Spectre, I need you to make sure Rags and the network are safe.

Yusaku: Deal, but you better win as well.

Hibiki gave a hollow laugh.

Hibiki: I will.

Hibiki lowered his board and landed in front of Spectre.

Spectre: Back for another defeat Okida? I promise you will be joining Blue Angel soon enough.

Hibiki: Not happening, you're going to pay for what you did.

Spectre: Haha! Talking is cheap. Let's allow our cards to decide!

A duel field appeared uned the pair.

Hibiki/Spectre: Duel!

Spectre: The first turn is mine. I summon Sunseed Genius Loci. Now I can special summon Sunseed Shadow from my hand. Open, circuit that lights up our future path! I link summon! Link-2 Sunavalon Dryades. Now I end my turn with a face down.

Hibiki: I draw.

Rags: Be careful Partner.

Hibiki: I will be. I summon Girsu, the Orcust Mekk-knight to my field, and now its effect activates. I send my Orcust Knightmare from my deck to the graveyard. Now I banish Orcust Knightmare from the graveyard to activate its effect. I send World Legacy - World Wand to the graveyard to raise Girsu's attack points by 800 until the end of the turn.

Girsu atk: 1800 - - - 2600

Hibiki: Since World Wand was sent to the graveyard, I can summon World Legacy - World Crown from my hand. Now I banish World Wand from my graveyard to summon my banished Orcust Knightmare. Now open my symphonic circuit! I set Girsu and Knightmare in the link arrow. I link summon! Link-2 Galatea the Orcust Automaton! Galatea's effect activates. I shuffle my banished World Wand into the deck to set Orcustrated Babel from my deck, which I activate. Now, Galatea attack Dryades!

Spectre lp: 4000 - - - 2200

Spectre: Now Dryades activates its effect.

Hibiki: I activate the effect of World Crown. When an opponent's extra deck monster uses its effects, I can tribute it to negate the activation and destroy it!