A/N: 1k Notice And A Few Thank Yous.

So, I logged into wattpad this morning ready to continue to work on chapter 10 for all of you, and as I went into my stories guess what I saw?

We hit 1k!

Now, I can't thank you guys enough for all the reads, votes, comments and support you've given me through this book. You all mean a lot to me and I intend to continue this book until we hit the end of VRAINS.

So, this is my way of saying, I appreciate all of you and I look forward to writing more content that you enjoy. Its really something that you all enjoy my writing, which (although I say is pretty good) I just did at first as a way to kill time at college.

That being said, there's one user I really want to thank for this book's continuation. A few months back, I had really bad writer's block for this book and I seriously didn't think it would go anywhere. Then a direct message came through from a user that would go on to help me get over my block and finish chapter 6 and push this story to where we are with all his support. So MarvinEhre, thanks for the help. I owe you a big one man.

One final thanks before I cut this chapter short, you all deserve it. I wouldn't be here without you reading this and my other books. So stay in touch, stay safe and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Xyz out.

Psst, shameless plug here, but go check out my alt acc ClearWing18 I do a little one shot book over there and thinking of doing a Yugioh protags x dragon oc series, starting with Yusaku and Firewall.