Provenance part 2

"So, she just handed the provedances over to you?" Dean questioned his brother.

"Provenances." Sam corrected.

"Provenances?" Dean asked.

Alison looked up as she was building a house out of her legos.

"Did you two kiss?" She asked Sam.

Sam chuckled as he shook his head.

"No, Alison. We didn't kiss."

Alisons smile faded.

"Why not?" She asked him, crossing her arms over her chest, furrowing her brows.

Dean looked from his daughter to his brother.

"Because it's not like that, Ali." Sam said.

"Why?" Alison asked.

"Because." Sam stated.

"But why?" Alison groaned. "Sammy, you need a girlfriend. I need another girl around here! Not just stinky boys!"

"Hey!" Dean grabbed her and started tickling her making her shriek.

Sam chuckled at them.

"You take it back!" Dean raised his brows at the girl as he continued to tickle her.

"Never!" Alison laughed.

"Then I'll never stop tickling you!" Dean stated.

"Okay, wait!" Alison laughed, grabbing deans hands, making him stop. "I take it back! Kind of." Alison giggled.

"Good." Dean kissed her nose. "Now, what were you saying, Sam?" Dean pulled his daughter into his lap as she grabbed a few legos, pulling them closer to her.

"Uh— we went back to Sarah's place. I got a copy of the papers." Sam said.

"And?" Dean questioned, playing with his daughters hair.

"And nothing. That's it. I left." Sam stated.

"You didn't have to con her or do any special favors?" Dean asked.

"Dean, would you get your mind out of the gutter, please?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, daddy." Alison said, she then stopped and looked up. "Wait, what does that mean?" She asked.

Dean chuckled, earning a look from his little brother.

"You know, when this whole things done, we could stick around for a bit." Dean told him.

"Why?" Sam questioned.

"So you could take her out again." Dean stated. "It's obvious you're into her. I can see it, even Alison can see that." Dean nudged his daughter who nodded.

"Sammy and Sarah sitting it a tree," Alison grinned, making Dean smirk.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Dean jumped in with the girl, teasing his little brother.

"Okay, you two, stop. I think I got something here." Sam said.

Dean stood up and set Alison on the bed, he took the papers Sam was holding out to him and began reading them aloud.

"Portrait of Isaiah merchants family, painted 1910." Dean read.

"Now compare the names of the owners with dads journal." Sam told him.

Dean furrowed his brows slightly as he walked around Sam, setting at the table where johns journal laid open on it.

"First purchased in 1912 to Peter sims. Peter sims murdered, 1912." Dean said, looking between the papers. "Same thing in 1945." He read. "Oh, same thing in 1970."