| 10 |

A small smile slowly grew on Sunoo's face as he rushed closer to me, and let me tell you, this boy was much taller than he looked when he was even at just two meters distance. I actually had to tilt my head back a bit to be able to look at his face.

"Hi," he quietly whispered as he smiled down at me.

"Hello," I calmly spoke and he let out a small laugh of disbelief before one hand went up to cover his mouth in shock as he quickly looked around.

"I have never been in East Berlin," he whispered in shock and I smiled softly at him before glancing around, "so I brought the closest I could get to a tour guide," he excused and bounced Seojun slightly on his arm, "a bit difficult seeing as he doesn't have a West passport yet. But we'll fix that. Besides... he should get to see his saviour, right?" Sunoo questioned and I had to take a moment's pause to register how soft and warm his voice was. It was so different from what I was used to, "what?" he let out a small smile as he saw me just standing still.

"Sorry... I just really like your voice," I excused and he grinned widely, that one grin that turned his eyes into small lines on his face, it even looked like he had Indian dimples as he did so, "but yeah... it's nice to know Seojun is fine... I uhm... I used the money I got paid for the escape mission to buy him a warm jacket and some chocolate for you... a thanks for taking him in," I excused and extended the plastic bag towards Sunoo who just looked at it in shock, "I can't tell you how good the chocolate is compared to what you're used to, but I hope it's fine."

"Let's share one," he offered as he grabbed the bag with his free hand.

"No, no, take all of it," I immediately shook my head and glanced behind him, just to check if anyone was nearing along the wall, looking for any shadows.

"Are you sure?" he questioned and I just nodded, "at least take one. You bought it."

"Seojun should begin growing teeth soon according to my mom, share it with him," I excused and he just nodded at me before looking over his shoulder.

"I don't think that officer man was that nice," he commented and I smiled slightly before shaking my head, "are they always that strict and harsh in their words and actions?"

As I was about to answer him I suddenly remembered the fact that I was under constant survelliance in the appartment and outside of the complex. I immediately rushed past Sunoo and out to look around the trees just to be extra safe, there was no way they could install microphones in the trees.

"What in the world-" Sunoo started as I reached back to him and Seojun before just cutting him off.

"Yeah, they're always like that," I nodded at him as he just frowned at me, "sorry, my dad is under investigation so I had to make sure..."

"Li Yang... I'm not sure I understand," Sunoo started and I just smiled softly befor shaking my head at him and slowly leaning up to whisper it to him.

"My family is being watched over constantly, I had to make sure no one was listening to us," I quietly explained and he widened his eyes as I pulled away from him and looked at Seojun who had grabbed onto a strand of my hair.

"I guess he likes you," Sunoo commented as he looked to Seojun and I just nodded in agreement, "you should keep him here until we meet again."

"Wouldn't it seem weird that you went into East Berlin without a baby and leave with one?" I let out a small laugh and his smile immediately dropped before nodding in realization that I probably was right.

"I should try and sneak you out at some point," he stated and I just shook my head, "no?"

"My mom would be even more surveillanced if I was to suddenly go missing," I pointed out and he slowly nodded, "my only way out is with my mom."

"Hmm..." Sunoo quietly hummed before carefully pulling my hair from Seojun's grip, the moment Seojun had begun pulling on it, "you're really pretty," he whispered and I looked at him with a small smile, "we can continue meeting like this, right?"

"Yeah," I whispered with a small nod as I glanced at Seojun.

"Then next time I'll bring you something," he excused and I let out a small laugh.

"Make sure I can hide it in my pockets," I reminded and he just nodded at me before widening his eyes.

"I literally don't dare doing anything else after that officer," he pointed out as he looked at me in shock, "he was seriously scary."

"Should we keep saying same time every week?" I questioned and he nodded before looking around.

"And could we say Wednesdays at 6pm?" he questioned and I just nodded at him while a small smile spread on his face, "I wanna see you more. Same place."

"Obviously," I commented before jokingly rolling my eyes.

"Anna!" a loud voice called out and my eyes immediately widened and Sunoo just looked at me.

"Mark," I whispered, "look, he's friendly and all, but he rarely has any good news. Just stay calm, he won't say anything."

"Li-" Sunoo started before I rushed over on the other side of the trees, immediately seeing the blonde boy.

"Oh thank god," Mark breathed out. I had told him and Tania about the meeting I was gonna have here today, but not when. I suppose that he hadn't found me at home and went here as the next place.

"Please bring good news for once," I sighed and he just smiled sheepishly.

"Your mom... yelled something in Mandarin or whatever language at an officer," Mark stated and I widened my eyes, "she's at home now... but- look I know you're happy that you and West boy finally met, but you should seriously go home before anything happens."

"Okay..." I whispered and Mark just nodded at me, making his blonde curls bounce a bit.

"I'm going now. I'll be waiting for you in the staircase," he breathed out and I just nodded at him before watching him look around before quickly turning on his heel and walking off.

"Is it bad?" Sunoo's voice spoke up as he quietly walked over beside me.

"I'm sorry... but my mom-" I started and he immediately shook his head.

"It's fine," he assured with a small smile, "I understand a bit more of life here by now... you should go," he insisted and I just smiled up at him before looking at Seojun.

"Take good care of him, okay?" I whispered and Sunoo just nodded at me and softly patted my back.

"Hey! No Westerners and Easterners can interact!" a loud voice called out and I immediately widened my eyes as I heard fast footsteps behind me.

"Act with me," I whispered before letting my knees buckle under me and I felt Sunoo grab onto my arm as I saw the big boots appear in my view.

"Didn't I tell you two to keep a distance from each other?" I could hear the tapping of a police batton before feeling it against my nape, just soft taps for now.

"I'm sorry sir, but I was on my way back and saw her stumbling. I don't think she's too well. I couldn't just let her faint here in the graveyard," Sunoo quickly excused before I felt his hand get ripped off my arm and I fell down on the cold ground.

"You capitalists shouldn't be allowed in our perfect society," the officer grumbled before I soon could see him drag Sunoo away and back towards the gates that would lead him back to the West.

Sunoo kept turning his head to look back at me. As they nearly were by the gates I quickly got up and set into a sprint, rushing to get home fast as possible.