| 23 |

I quietly sat with Seojun in my arms as I held the bottle up to his lips, using the artificcial mother milk Sunoo taught me to make before he went to school. Once in a while I would take the bottle away from Seojun and dab away the remaining milk away from his face.

"You sure can drink a lot huh?" I let out a small laugh as Seojun grabbed out for the bottle I had put on the table while I softly dabbed his face with a soft cloth, "you're gonna be real happy when we begin giving you baby foods... a bit more solid and an exciting taste that is."

I let out a small smile as I grabbed the bottle again and fed the remaining to Seojun before carrying him to his crib and putting him to sleep, turning on the baby monitor and grabbing the second one with me as I went to clean up the bottle.

I had no idea when Sunoo or his dad was gonna be home, but I don't think I really minded. I had gotten back into the clothes I had worn last night as I just roamed around and took care of Seojun and looked through Sunoo's bookshelf at the same time.

"Kim Sunoo!" a loud yelled errupted through the appartment, followed by loud banging on the door making me almost drop the bottle down into the sink.

As the banging and yelling for Sunoo continued I hesitantly moved out to the door. As I reached the door I could hear a loud sigh on the other side before another few bangs followed.

"Seriously what is up with him today?" a voice questioned.

"We probably annoy him too much with his Eastern girlfriend," another voice questioned as I just listened.

"Well, then he better start to suck it up, I'm getting impatient," the first voice spoke and three bangs erupted again, "Kim Sunoo!"

"Who is it?" I hesitantly questioned and it went dead silent on the other side.

"You don't think she's actually real... do you?" the first voice from before question.

"Eyy... the Eastern girlfriend is here," a mischevious laugh escaped someone.

"Sunoo?" this time the voice was hesitant and the bangs a little quieter before I hesitantly opened the door on a crack and came face to face with a boy with raven dark hair and another with dirty blonde... but it must've been dyed, "holy shit Niki," the dark haired boy spoke.

"Ey... I told you the Eastern girlfriend was real," the dirty blonde cooed and nudged the other boy with his elbow, "never seen that Sunshine smile as widely as he did when speaking of her."

"I thought he was going mentally insane," the raven haired boy excused.

"Can I help you?" I carefully questioned and both boys looked back at me. The dirty blonde with a slight smirk, meanwhile the raven haired one just looked at me in surprise.

"Can you get Sunoo?" the raven haired boy questioned. By now I was assuming he was the older or at least more mature than the other.

"He's not home..." I slowly trailed off, "are you friends of his?"

"Classmates," the dirty blonde nodded, "we were supposed to follow home together but he ditched us."

"You can... you can wait here if you'd like," I offered.

"It won't make you feel uncomfortable?" the raven haired questioned and I quietly shook my head, "that's Riki... but we call him Niki," he nodded to the dirty blond boy, who just nodded at me, "and I'm Jungwon... Lin?"

"Li Yang," I nodded at him and he slowly nodded as I opened the door further and the two boys stepped in.

I felt quite awkward and weird seeing the two boys. Jungwon continously glanced at me as if to keep an eye on me, meanwhile Niki just carelessly took off his shoes and rushed into the appartment.

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable around us, we don't have anything to do with the East, if that's what you're scared of," Jungwon quietly assured after Niki had left meanwhile I just nodded.

"I don't know much about the West," I quietly admitted and he just smiled softly before glancing down towards where Niki disappeared to.

"Don't be embarrassed to ask," he assured, "Niki may find it a bit funny, but he never really tried to get much insight into how different the East and the West was... I could imagine Sunoo is good at informing you about things."

"If I ask," I nodded in agreement.

"If you need to, just ignore that we're here. I know Niki is difficult to ignore, but you know..." he simply shrugged and I just nodded at him, "and Sunoo really likes you, won't really shut up."

"Yang!" Niki's voice rang out and we both looked down to see his excited face, "you gotta see this!"

"Which one of us?" Jungwon questioned and I frowned up at him, which he quite quickly realized, "I'm Yang Jungwon... you're Li Yang."

"Oh..." I realized and looked back at Niki.

"Both of you!" Niki excitedly stated and ran back towards the direction of Sunoo's room.

"See? He has no bad intentions... he's just like a toddler in a teenager's body," Jungwon clarified and I let out a small laugh as I curiously followed after Niki and into Sunoo's room.

"Look," Niki proudly spoke as he opened a box on Sunoo's desk, pulling out small pieces of papers along with polaroids, "you know mister Kim likes you, right?" Niki turned to me as I looked into the box.

"I didn't know about this," I murmured and looked at the small polaroids in the box, all of me either sending a balloon off towards his room, like it was all the way in the beginning, or sitting and reading my book. There was only one that wasn't as pretty as the others, one of the times the stasi was in my room.

"He likes to document things that makes him happy," Jungwon excused as I looked at the polaroids, "he always took pictures when he saw you in your window... even when we were here... he wasn't stalking you, he just wanted to hide the happy moments... it doesn't make you uneasy, does it?"

"A bit," I murmured with a nod as I laid down the polaroids in the box again, "I think I should go check on Seojun," I whispered before quietly leaving the room with a small sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.