| 34 |

I sat quietly in the backseat of the car. It felt quite weird to be honest, we didn't have cars like this in the East, there it was all just merely the same model, here there were not only different colors of the same model, it was different brands and different models, sizes, colors, interior.

"You seem to find the car fascinating," Sunoo's dad spoke up and I looked up towards him, he was looking at me through the rearview mirror, his eyes scrunched up the same way Sunoo's did when he smiled.

"We only had the same models in East," I excused and he hummed with a small nod, "I think... I've only ever seen Trabants."

"Ah... a classic," he nodded as he looked out the windows of his car, waiting patiently for his son to finish school for the day, "I heard it was the main production of the east."

"Yeah..." I murmured with a small nod, looking up towards the school.

"How are you adjusting?" his dad questioned, "I'm not home too much, but from what Sunoo have told me you went to school with him once and you have a Western passport?"

"Yeah..." I looked down at my hands in my lap, "I think it's going well, but I feel like there's so much I don't know, that is just common knowledge... like, I didn't know who Queen were, I'm still not quite sure to be honest. But the school is a lot like in the East, except everyone seems a lot more happy to go there," I remarked and his dad let ut a small laugh, "and I met... Jungwon and Riki... spoke a bit with the Park twins too."

"Ah..." his dad nodded once more, "I suppose Jungwon went out of his way to get you that passport then."

"Yep," I nodded, "Riki let me be part of his family on paper."

All at once the door beside me flung open and Sunoo rushed to sit down in the car, slamming the door after him. Without giving it a second thought he quickly leaned over and pressed his addictive lips against my cheek.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," Sunoo stated as he buckled his seatbelt and his dad started the car. Immediately Sunoo turned to me, "I had to wish you a happy Christmas, from Jungwon and Riki. Sunghoon told me embarrass myself in front of you and Jay said that I had to keep an eye out for you."

"That's nice of them," I commented and Sunoo just stared at me in disbelief, "even Sunghoon."

"I can't believe you," he simply shook his head and leaned back in his seat as he grabbed my hand and placed it in his lap, quietly playing with my fingers, "Mark told me to say hi too..." he murmured quietly and I nodded at him, "said something about having gotten contact with his sister again," he admitted and I snapped my head to him, "but not more than that," he shook his head as he looked down at my hand, "do you like Mark?"

"Yeah," I nodded and he immediately looked over at me, "oh... no, no. Not the way you think," I assured him and he quietly nodded at me, "Mark was the happiest person in West Berlin, always running around and being mischevious... he was my best friend and my brother at the same time."

"Ah..." Sunoo slowly nodded before looking over at me with a small smile, "explains a lot."

Looking to my other side I watched as Seojun was fully asleep in his baby seat, only making me tug his blanket up under his chin to assure he kept warm.

"If you'd like you can have your own room at the cabin," Sunoo spoke up and I immediately looked at him once again, "instead of living in my bedroom, like you have for some time now."

"I don't mind," I shook my head, "if you don't either."

"Oh thank god," he let out a deep breath and I immediately chuckled at him, "I was worried you would just want to keep a distance from me."

"Why would I do that?" I chuckled and he just shrugged.

"How would I know?" he defended, "I'm constantly worried that I'm gonna do some previous trauma kind of thing."

"Do you look like a Stasi?" I questioned and he immediately shook his head, while his dad just chuckled in amusement from the driver's seat, "then I think you're pretty safe, hun."

"He's never been this cautious about anything before," his dad remarked, immediately earning an embarrassed whine from Sunoo, "not even with a procelain plate."

"Dad!" Sunoo exclaimed as I tried to bite back my laugh while the boy beside me was burning red in his face, while his dad merely glanced at him through the rearview mirror, letting out a small laugh to himself.

"I think it's cute," I whispered to Sunoo, who quickly snapped his head to look at me.

I simply smirked in amusement before just nodding at him. Within seconds he had let out another whine before leaning forward and leaning his forehead against my shoulder as I tried my best to not laugh at him.

"It's not funny," Sunoo loudly declared and I just nodded as I looked back over at Seojun.

"Sure it isn't," I agreed, even though I didn't really mean it - but whatever makes him sleep at night I guess. (Which I'm pretty sure is with me in his arms anyways)