| 15 |

I woke up with a warm feeling, a warm feeling of an embrace. Even after I had opened my eyes I had immediately closed them again and sucked in a deep breath before letting out a content hum.

The hum had immediately resulted in a small laugh before I felt a hand bury itself in my hair and softly began massaging my scalp, only making me snuggle closer into the embrace I was in.

"Hmm... I like this scent," I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes with one of my hands.

"You do?" Sunoo's voice spoke up and my eyes immediately widened in realization of who it was that was holding me like this.

My head immediately snapped up to look at him. He was already looking at me with a wide smile, his face much closer than it ever had been.

"Hi," he softly spoke and gave my waist a small squeeze with his arm that I hadn't even realized was wrapped around me.

"I'm so sorry," I immediately mumbled and scattered to get out of his embrace.

"Noooo," he cooed out and pulled me back into his embrace again, holding me tightly just like before, "I liked this... it felt nice... didn't you feel comfortable? You sounded so content."

"But-" I started and he just looked at me with big eyes, making me immediately halt in my words as I looked at him, "yeah... I liked it... I felt safe."

"Then let's lay like that for a while," he mumbled and softly pushed my head down onto his chest.

Much to my surprise his heartbeat was quite fast as his hand buried itself in my hair again. I had never experienced something like this before with a boy. I was in so much confusion as to what to do. 

I must've laid in deep thoughts for at least five minutes, trying to contemplate what to do with my hands before I carefully had reached my arm up to wrap around his shoulder and by that pulling me closer to him. I could hear him let out a small happy giggle as I did, which only made me smile as well.

"Lin?" Sunoo spoke and I quietly hummed at him, "I want a proper answer~"

"Yeees?" I cooed back in return making him let out a small answer, "wait... answer to what?" I questioned and he let out another small laugh.

"I like you," he admitted and I smiled slightly.

"I like you too," I whispered and he gave me a small squeeze.

"I don't think you get what I mean," he admitted and I immediately pushed myself up on my elbow to look at him, blinking a few times as he just looked at me, "I know it's not exactly many times we've talked or seen each other in real life... but all those letters, and how it's been just the past 24 hours... I can't help it," he explained and tugged my hair over behind my ears, "but I really do like you... I like you as in I want to take you on dates, hold hands, have long hugs, share small kisses... I like you like that."

"Yeah... I like you too," I smiled at him and it looked like he was trying to surpress a smile at my agreement to his feelings, "but," I started and his smile immediately dropped, "you know it can't work..."

"Don't think about that now, please," he whispered as I looked down at him and his eyes turned sad, "I want to be happy with you right now, and then let's look at the problems later... right now I just wanna be with you... So what do you think we should do on this fine October day?"

"Hm... stay in?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Not go out and walk a bit?" he questioned and I shook my head at him before laying my head back down on his chest again.

"If we should get the best out of this, then I just want to stay like this a bit longer," I whispered and he hummed before rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Sunoo whispered so quietly that I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to hear, but I still tightened my grip slightly, "you heard didn't you?"

"Yeah..." I hummed and he let out a small laugh, which I assumed was out of pure embarassment.

"You weren't supposed to," he said making me let out a small laugh this time.

"Obviously," I commented and he gave my back a small slap as if to complain that I was mocking him.

"Nevermind, I take back my feelings. You're so mean to me," he complained, and as I looked up I could see a small pout playing on his lips, which only gave me a small smile on my face, "it's not funny."

"Well... what if I won't let you take your feelings back, huh?" I questioned and quirked a brow at him, "what if I already took them and locked them in, they can never escape before I let them."

"Holy moly... I guess I just need to continue to be head over heels for you then," he let out a small laugh and my smile immediately dropped.

"Holy moly?" I frowned at him and his face immediately dropped.

"Oh uhm... you know uhm... it must be a habit from when I have to go to the West," he quickly excused as I saw panic flood over his face and I immediately acted along with him in realization that he had used a Western term.

"Ah... for when you have to go take care of your grandma," I stated and he immediately nodded in agreement.

"My cousins from the West says it a lot, I must've picked it up somehow," he cleared his throat and I immediately nodded.

"Sounds stupid," I commented with a small smile.

"Yeah... it definitely is stupid," he hummed as a small smile grew on his face and he let out a giggle.

I let out a deep sigh before dropping my head down and placing it in the crook of my neck.

"You're gonna get me arrested at this rate," I quietly whispered with a small laugh.

"I know," he sighed and softly rubbed my back again, "I can't help it..."

I sighed before just nodding and giving his shoulder a small squeeze, continuing to lay still and praying that we managed to play it off well enough for the microphones.