0001

Sana's POV

   Waking up from the loud sound of my alarm, I lazily throw my alarm clock and pull the cover up to my head.

"Yahh, Sana wake up you need to look for a job you can't just stay being unemployed" Momo my half sister who's living with me shouted before closing the door of my room again.

By the way let me introduce myself, My name is Minatozaki Sana and I live with my two other half sisters named Hirai Momo and Myōi Mina for years now after our mother died in a accident our mom had a weird job that's why we don't share the same father and where not looking for those coward's to ask for help, if you're wondering why I'm unemployed, it's because I was fired yesterday because they said that the shop I'm working at will be close because someone bought the land where it is standing, so know I have to get up and get ready because I need to work for me to survive.

As I hop out of bed I went directly to the bathroom of our apartment and took a shower.

After I was done taking a warm bath, I headed outside of my room already dress up.

"Momoring stop that" I heard Mina scolding Momo who keeps on bothering her while eating her breakfast.

"Momo stop that, Mina is eating" I scolded her while she just pouted and eat her breakfast also.

"Sana unnie, are you gonna look for a job today?" Mina who's done eating ask me before placing her place in the sink.

"Yeah" I answer before eating my pancakes. "Isn't it tiring for you? Atleast use this time to relax, you've been working to much" She said sitting again in her chair.

"Yes it is but what can we do?, Momo's salary isn't enough to keep us going, we need to pay for the apartment's rent, food's, bills, and other expenses" I said.

"But You're overworking your self, look at you, you look so thin and unhealthy, your also lacking some sleep" She utter.

"I have to do this Mina, I'm doing this to keep you in school, for us to stay alive" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Sana's right Mina-yah, your tuition fees are no joke"Momo finally spoke.

"Then I'll drop out, I'll help you guy's"Mina said trying to convince us.

"You go to school now, your not gonna drop out, don't put our efforts to nothing" I said before pulling her wrist.

"This is my last money I know it's not enough but I hope you won't skip meals, okay?" I said while fixing her school uniform.

"I promise I'll graduate college and find a good paying job, so that you and Momo unnie won't worry about money anymore" She said pecking Momo and I's cheeks before leaving for school.

"Our parents would be proud if they heard what she said"Momo said having a single tear in her eyes.

   Our mother died when Mina's still 2 years old that time so she can barely recognize and remember our mother, Momo's the eldest among us and she was 10 that time while I was 9.

We managed to graduate while doing some part time jobs, we would exchange schedule's of who's gonna be left home with Mina.

"We should go now, you need to look for a job, and I don't want to be late for my work to" Momo said snapping me out.

"Arraso" I said leaving the apartment together with her.

As I was walking finding some hiring job, I suddenly walk across a very big building with a sign of a hiring assistant.

"This could be a sign" I mumbled before entering the building.

"Hey, is this the line where you apply to be the new assistant?" I ask the girl beside me.

"No it's that line over there" She said pointing at the three people who's sitting at a different line.

"So what job this line hire?" I ask.

"Just office work you know, college graduate in accountant" She said smiling cutely.

"Oh, by the way my name is Sana" I introduce.

"My name in Tzuyu" She said, we snap out head when we heard someone calling for her name. "I guess I have to go now, wish me good luck" She said before jogging her way to the person who called her.

While I'm waiting for my name to be called I suddenly got a call from Momo.

"Moshi-Moshi?" I said after answering the call.

"Hey I just want to inform you so that you won't be stress out if you can't find a job today" She said in the other line.

"What is it that you need to call me" I ask.

"Well there this someone who came here in the studio and ask if I can be her personal dance instructor, she'll pay me big" She said making my eyes wide and mouth open a bit.

"You should go for it Momo, that can help us save for Mina's college soon" I said being happy about the new.

"Minatozaki Sana, your next please proceed to the CEO's office" I heard someone calling my name already "I have to go Momoring let's celebrate later" I said before hanging up the call.

When I entered the CEO's office I was mesmerize by the interior of the room, the room was painted in to dull colors and well organized.

My eyes landed to a woman who's facing the her back to me and staring at the view of the city in the big glass in her office.

"You must be Sana" She said taking a sip in her wine.

"Yes I am" I said before sitting in the vacant chair facing the opposite side of her.

"I'm Park Jihyo, and I'm the CEO of this company" She said with much Elegance in her voice. " Can you tell me about your self" She said holding my papers.

"Well, I'm minatozaki Sana I'm 24 I have two other siblings and I'm the second born, my younger sister is still in her Junior high and I need this job to support the three of us, our mother died in a accident and we don't know where are our fathers, my older sister is working as a dance instructor and not having much pay from her work" I said feeling all nervous.

"Your hired then"She said fixing my papers with a blank expression.

"WHAT?!"I said a bit shock.

"If you don't want it then you can leave" said with a cold voice.

"No, i-i was just shock" I said lowkely celebrating inside of my head.

"You can start tommorow at 8:00Am sharp, I don't want any late record's. Do you understand?" She said raising a brow.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you" I said before going out of her office.

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER, I CAN FINALLY BREATH WITHOUT THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT MINA'S COLLAGE FEE" I YELLED IN THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AS I FINALLY GOT A GOOD PAYING JOB WHERE I CAN SAVE AN EXTRA MONEY FOR MY SISTER'S EDUCATION WITHOUT THINKING IF WE WILL STARVE THE DAY AFTER.