0008

Third Person POV

       After the couple payed for the bags full of groceries they stop at a near café around the area for snacks.

"Who was that on the phone earlier Hyun?" Momo ask scooping some chocolate flavored cakes.

"Oh, just an old friend of mine" Dahyun said with a soft smile.

"That doesn't look like it tho, it feels weird. I hope your not doing some bad and illegal stuff I hate people that does bad things" Momo said sincerely looking directly to Dahyun eyes that it feel like she's looking straight to Dahyun's soul.

"I- of course I'm not doing such thing hon" Dahyun replied that barely came a whisper and avoiding Momo's gaze.

"You better stop now okay?, I know you're lying I can sense it I'm not dense okay. Just stop doing it: quit doing it Hyun, I love you" Momo said standing up and rushing to exit the café.

          As Dahyun finally process what happened she pulled out enough money to pay for their orders and rush to chase after her lover.

    Running fastly towards the parking space she spotted Momo leaning her back against her car with her head down low.

"Hey I'm sorry if it made you feel threatened about the phone call thing, I just want to keep you safe" Dahyun said walking her way to Momo and putting her arms around her waist securely.

"If keeping me safe will put others in grate danger then I don't want your protection" Momo said her shoulder started to go up and down and a small sobs can be heard.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again this will be the last I love you too" Dahyun said pulling Momo for a kiss and opening the door for her to get in.

         When the couple made their stop infront of the Japanese sisters house they noticed that the lights were on so Momo thought that maybe Sana or Mina went home a bit early.

"Sana?, Mina? Are you girls home?" Momo said heading her way to the kitchen where Dahyun is at the moment.

"I'm here unnie" Mina said appearing on the door way of the kitchen with her favorite penguin plushie in hand clutch tightly and having a small sob.

"Omo what happened baby? did you got rejected in the audition for ballet?" Momo said rushing her way to Mina and lifting up the small frame of the 17 years old.

"It's not that unnie"Mina replied with a teary eye and clutch her plushie more thighter.

"Then what is it that made you upset?" Momo said worriedly while watching her little sister throw a tantrum.

"It's about Sana unnie" Mina literally scream her lungs out.

"What did Sana do now?" Momo said frustrated why her sister is acting this way.

"Yeah what did I do Minaring?" Sana said with a sad eyes seeing her baby sister being carried while crying.

"My crush likes you, I never left this way before. now that I like someone, now that I found that person that gives me this bad stupid butterflies I can never have a chance on her because she have feelings for someone else and what hurts more is that she likes my big sister. And- and I can't do anything about it because your everything a person could ask for you did everything for me that's why I can't hate you, I'm upset because I can't do anything unnie" Mina said hugging Momo tighter that ever while having a hard time breathing that she's slowly turning a bit shade of pink.

"Minari, what are you talking about; who?" Sana ask being totally clueless her hand tightening around her boss's hands who also witness the misery of her little sister about someone she like.

     Maybe bringing Jihyo at this moment to meet her sisters is a bad idea right now.

"It's Tzuyu Sunbae-nim, I like her" Mina said.

"You just met her earlier Mina you can't like her" Sana reasoned.

"There's a chance that a person can fall in love with someone within 4 minutes and I'm one of those people unnie, I like her that's final" Mina said with a soft voice calming down slowly as Momo sway her around.

"I didn't know your sister is smart and childish at the same time she's cute too it really runs in your blood, I'm Jihyo by the way I assume you already know me I'm Sana's boss or maybe her contract girlfriend" Jihyo spoke like nothing happened between the sisters.

"So she's the one?" Momo raised her eyebrow.

"Yes Momoring and she will live here to with us" Sana replied walking her way to Momo to take Mina in her arms.

"No, put your hands away from her we will talk" Momo said handing Mina to a shock Dahyun who's hesitant if she will carry Mina or not.

"Dahyun take her right now, bring her to our room" Momo sternly said leaving no room for arguments.

                       "Are they gonna fight again Dahyun unnie?" Mina said holding tightly onto Dahyun's neck as Dahyun carry her to their room.

"I don't know kid, you should rest now okay?, Your unnie might scold me" Dahyun chuckled.

"Alright, I hope they won't involved physical fight I don't like it" Mina said cutely.

"Why? Did that happened before?" Dahyun said curiously.

"Yeah, I'm still a kid that time maybe 5 they fought about work that they didn't notice I woke up from their shouting I just cry their watching how Sana unnie get slap many times by Momo unnie" Mina said.

"She did that?" Dahyun can't believe what she's hearing right now she can't imagine that Momo could hurt her sister like that and she can get abusive at times.

"She did before, as far that I could remember she started being abusive towards Sana unnie when Mom died because she can't hurt me" Mina said with teary eyes remembering those times that her older sister have to face those slaps because of her.

"Who said that? Your still a kid how would you know" Dahyun said still now believing.

"Momo unnie" Mina uttered leaving Dahyun in shock.

"Why?" Dahyun ask wanting to know more.

"Because she's mad at me that time and she can't do anything about it because I'm still a toddler that time so she's taking her anger out to Sana unnie it keep on going until I turn 9" Mina said hugging her penguin plushie and lay comfortably.

"But why she's mad at you tho?" Dahyun needs to know the reason.

"Because when Mom gave birth to me she was diagnosed with cancer so Momo unnie thought that it was my fault until one day she realized that it wasn't really my fault but it was a bit late I'm already 9 that time, so she made a promise that she will treat us right and love us unconditionally she always show it that's why I'm spoiled right now after that day she never lay a finger on Sana unnie again so when she slapped me last time Sana unnie was really mad because she's slowly going back to her old self" Mina said ending it with a soft snore leaving Dahyun a lot of questions.