0002

Momo's POV

   After Sana hung up the call I face my client who's waiting quietly.

"I'm gonna take the offer" I said with a low voice but making sure that she'll hear it.

"Really?, So when do you want to start?" She ask smiling widely.

"You can decide, if you want we can start today, Miss?" I said not knowing what to call her.

"Oh my bad I'm Dahyu, Kim Dahyun" She said with a goofy smile.

"I'm Momo, so do you want to start now?" I ask knowing I have no other client for today.

"Maybe next week I'm kinda busy right now I just want to make an appointment" She said.

"Oh it's fine, See you next week then" I said writing my phone number in a small paper. "Here, you can call me anytime" I said before handing her my number.

"Thank you, see you Momo" She said waving her small hand.

    After all day of staying in the studio I started to pack my things and getting ready to go home.

"I should buy us food"I said looking at a 24/7 store.

As I was looking in the shelves I suddenly remembered that the money left in my wallet is the last money I have.

"Mina won't have any pocket money for tomorrow" I said before putting down the three ramen back.

          As I'm getting close to our apartment I saw my two younger sister picking our stuffs in the floor.

"What's happening here?!" I ask running towards them and helping them pick up our things.

"Unnie they kick us out" Mina said crying while holding tightly to her things.

"Sir, please give up another chance" I said when I saw the land man going out of the door.

"I'm giving the three of you so many chances, you haven't payed your rent for 3months now" He said shoving us away.

   After he left I gathered my sisters and walk the streets in the middle of the night.

"Unnie I'm tired already, I also need to study for tomorrow's exam" Mina uttered having a hard time lifting some of our things in her small body.

"Sana-yah did you found a job?" I ask taking some of the things in Mina's hand.

"Yeah, I got a job of being an assistant the company will pay me big" She said.

"Let's eat for now I know the two of you are hungry already" I said pointing at the open store. "Mina-yah is it okay to you if we use your pocket money to tommorow to buy us food?" I added feeling sorry that I have to take Mina's allowance.

"As long as we won't starve it's okay" She said smiling to me.

  After we finish eating and staying at the store for an hour we decided to start walking again and look for a place to sleep in for now.

"Momoring" I heard Sana calling for me.

"Hmm?"I hum as a signal for her to continue.

"Someone's been following us" She softly whispered.

"Sana unnie's right, that car has been following us" Mina said signaling me to look at our back.

"That car looks familiar" I said facing forward again.

As the car keeps on tailing at our back I decided to face it.

"Can you stop following us" I said after I got to the passengers window.

It took 5 more minutes before the window slides down.

"I saw what happened earlier I just want to make sure your safe" She said smiling cockily.

I can't even utter a word knowing that my biggest client is here stalking me and my sister.

"Dahyun-ssi you should go home know" I said finally back to my senses.

"Unnie let's go, I'm tired already" I heard Mina whining.

"Hop on kiddo" Dahyun said calling my sister's attention.

"No, Dahyun-ssi you should go now" I said sternly.

"You friend here is tired already and she looks like she have school tomorrow" She said hopping out of her car.

"We can manage, and she's not my friend she's my sister" I said walking away from her and pulling my sisters with me.

"Yah, Momo-ssi!" Dahyun shouted catching up with us.

"Please just for today atleast I can make sure that both of your sisters and you are safe" She said sincerely.

"Unnie just for today please" Mina said with an aegyo.

"Just for today" I said before entering the back sit of Dahyun's car.

Dahyun's POV

   As we arrived in my place I saw the girls looking around my massive mansion with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Dahyun sunbae your place is really huge" I heard Mina said smiling happily.

"You can stay here as long as you want I don't mind" I requested.

"You like my eldest sister don't you?" Mina suddenly blurted out.

"Mina stop saying non-sense, we promised mother to not fall in love so easily" Sana scolded her younger sister.

"I can't remember any tho" She shrugged.

"Here follow me I'll lend you to your room" I said getting their attention.

While we're walking in the long hallway of my house my younger cousin suddenly showed up.

"Unnie I I'll be going out tonight" she said not noticing my guest.

"Chaengie it's already late, go back to your room" I said pushing her back to her room.

"Oh you have visitors over her" She uttered checking out Momo's youngest sister.

"Not to be rude but can you stop checking out my sister?" Momo said calmly.

"Yah you small bean stop that go to your room" I scolded her before shooing her away.

"I'm sorry about that girl, and by the way this will be the room you'll be staying for now" I said before opening the guest room.

"Thank you Dahyun-ssi, have a pleasant night" Momo said before shutting the door infront of my face.

Mina's POV

      "I like staying here Unnies" I said letting myself fall in the soft matress.

"We will move out if I receive my salary next week" Momo unnie said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"She likes you" I blurted out.

"Pardon?" Momo unnie ask.

"She likes you, Dahyun sunbae she likes you I can feel it, she's looking at you with heart eyes" I said sitting in the bed.

"Minari stop reading romance novel it's getting inside of your head" Sana unnie said caressing my hair before laying beside me.

"It's true tho" I protest.

"Let's sleep you have examination tommorow right" Momo unnie mumbled pulling me with her to sleep.

°°°°°

"I will protect you and your sisters no matter what, my love you'll be safe here in my arms" Dahyun said holding into the railings of her room's balcony while looking above the Stars.