0005

Third person POV

      The four girl gathered in the dinning room for dinning, it's abit quite.

"Sana yah you told me that you have something to say earlier" Momo said before taking a big bite on her food. "Slow down, please" Dahyun said giving her some water.

"Yeah-, about that" Sana utter nervously.

"Unnie we already talked about this, no secrets" Mina said putting down her utensils.

"My boss want me to carry her baby, she needs me to give her a heir" she said looking down to her lap.

"SHE WHAT?!" Momo said standing up with force. "Don't tell me you agreed?" Mina said with an attitude.

"I haven't, that's why I'm telling you this she will give full support to us and when I agree she'll marry me" Sana said in a low tone.

"She don't even love you Sana, are you out of your mind?" Momo range with so much anger.

"You also did this first, you also let your self be payed for someone you don't even love" Sana shouted slowly losing her control.

"You have no rights to judge me like that, you know I'm doing this for you and Mina" Momo said sitting her self while crying.

"STOP THIS SANA UNNIE, MOMO UNNIE, IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU BOTH FIGHTING AND IM TIRED OF SEEING THE BOTH OF YOU SUFFER JUST TO GIVE ME EVERYTHING I NEVER ASK YOU TO!!" Mina shouted with all her might just to let her sisters know that she's hurting.

"You both are being selfish for your selves just to give me a better life, then I don't want that life if that cost for the both of you to suffer like that" Mina said calmly before leaving the kitchen and sitting on the living room couch.

"I'm doing this for us to stop suffering Momo-yah, trust me with this everything will be okay after then" Sana said walking her way to Momo before hugging her.

"I should be the one responsible for the three of us Sana-yah, I'm the eldest" Momo said sitting beside Mina before pulling the younger who's crying to sit on her lap.

"I know it's been hectic for us today, but I know it will stop here, I'm not gonna put a price for the baby I'll ask her instead to marry me" Sana said kissing Mina's cheek twice before hugging her.

"Stop sacrificing your selves already just for me, promise me this will be the last" Mina said hugging her unnies thighter.

"Do you want to sleep with Momoring tonight baby?" Sana ask caressing Mina's hair slowly.

"Would that be okay for Dahyun sunbae?" She ask peeking cutely from Momo's shoulder.

"Of course, right Dahyunie?" Momo said sending glares to Dahyun.

"Yeah, you can sleep with your sister I can sleep here in the sofa" She said nervously.

"You can sleep with us tho. I'm just not use sleeping alone" Mina said cutely with a small pout.

"Aw Minaring" Sana giggle by seeing Mina's cuteness.

"We should sleep now, you still have classes" Momo said before standing up ang carrying Mina with her.

------------

SANA'S POV

          When morning came, I immediately ready my self for work.

"Sana unnie" I heard Mina called from the dinning room.

"Yes baby?" I said kissing her and Momo's forehead before sitting.

"There's a club in our school, It was newly founded" She utter sadly.

"What's this club all about?" Momo said while greeting Dahyun with a kiss.

"It's about ballet" She answer.

"Then why don't you sign up?" I question.

"It's a lot expensive than theatre and it requires time" She respond.

"Just sign in Mina, me and Momoring will handle the expenses" I said holding her hand on the other side of the table.

"It cost a lot, and I need to pay for the entrance fee" She said lowly.

"I know you really want this Mina, so please go for it you'll regret it if you won't" Momo said said comforting our younger sister.

"I'll give you extra money for your entrance fee, if you want" Dahyun said that caught Mina's attention.

"Unnie" Mina called while looking at Momo's direction. "Thank you Hyun" Momo said hugging her girlfriend.

"Anything for you and your sisters" Dahyun said pulling her wallet in her pocket and handing Mina a bit of extra money.

"This is to much Dahyun unnie".

"There's no such thing as to much when it comes to you girls" Dahyun said hugging Mina side ways.

"Oh I forgot I need to go now I'm already running late for work, Mina-yah Momoring will drop you off to school today okay?" I said panicking after I glance at our wall clock. "Be safe you girl, Iloveyou" I added before running to the nearest bus stop.

Third person POV

        "You're late again Ms. Minatozaki" A cold ang stern voice welcome the panting girl.

"I'm sorry I really need to take care of my younger sister, and it was hard waiting for the bus to arrive" Sana said while panting after running for miles.

"That was also your reason yesterday" Jihyo said standing up from her chair and going to the alcohol stack she had inside her office.

"It was really hectic for us Madam I hope you'll understand" Sana replied fixing her clothes.

"My dad will visit anytime soon, you better act right if you still want this job" Jihyo said inching her face infront of Sana's face.

"I will madam" Sana said feeling her face heat up from the small gap they have.

"Oh also before I forgot, about the deal yesterday" "will you agree about that" Jihyo added in a whisper way.

"I already talked it out with my sisters, you need to marry me first" Sana said looking away.

"When the baby comes out of your  womb, I'll file a divorce" Jihyo said pulling away from Sana.

"I'll take the baby with me when you do that" Sana said out loud.

"You can't do that to me Minatozaki, I will pay you so you need to shut your mouth" Jihyo said with authority gripping Sana's chin harder.

"You know this is abuse Ms. Park" Sana said trying to pull away.

"do what ever you want, just give me a child" Jihyo said swatting Sana's chin harshly.