0010

Someone's POV

   "I hope Dahyun's doing her best this time, I hope she won't disappoint me anymore" I said sipping on my wine.

"Of course Dad, she needs to. That would be disappointing for a heir like her to fail" My son Kai said chuckling.

"I trust your sister more than anyone here" I said glancing over my son who became silent.

"She's not your real Daughter Dad just to remind you that" He said gripping tightly to her wine glass.

"She feels real to me" I said looking a far with a faint smile.

"She's only a replacement for my younger sister Dad, if you weren't a coward that day maybe everything's alright" He shouted.

"If I didn't leave that night your sister wouldn't be living right now!" I said throwing my wine glass that he easily dodge.

"I love her and her Mom but I'm scared that my love would put them in danger so I have no other choice but to go and Marry your Mother" I added pulling his collar furiously.

"Then why did you still chose Mom over her if you can protect them with your money, Huh?!" He said holding my hands.

"If your Mother wasn't dying that time I must had chosen her" I said losing my grip from his collar.  'If Seowan didn't wish for me to marry her before she died, Maybe your already an orphan'.

Jihyo's POV

           Walking down the stairs I got a glimpse of the kitchen light still open, but the girls are sleeping already.

"Yes Dad of course, just a little more time you'll meet Mina soon" I heard a voice talking to someone on the phone so I tried to sneak to see who it was.

"Don't worry Father you'll see your Daughter" I heard her chuckled.

   After they ended their call I walk in like I didn't see anything only to see her shock face.

"Your still awake, what's keeping you up Kim" I said smirking on her reaction.

"Just answering an emergency call, you know haha" she said chuckling nervously.

"Why so tensed?" I ask walking my way towards her.

"I know you heard the conversation Jihyo-ssi" Dahyun said looking at me.

"You're right, I didn't know your a spy: a devil dressed as an angel Kim Dahyun-ssi the adopted Daughter of Myōi Akira a well known Japanese businessman" I said.

"Your knowledgeable Jihyo-ssi, you found out who really am I in just a day" Dahyun replied leaning her back to the wall.

"Bad intention I see, aren't you scared that your girlfriend might find out that your betraying her and her sisters" I ask.

"I'm doing my dad a favor, to repay everything he did just so I can have a better life" She said coldly before walking out of the kitchen.

        'sometimes we forgot those people who really matters to us the most because we're being blinded by the things we assume correct, we forgot to value the feelings of others because we owed someone something; He left her Daughter not because of the reason you knew but because he didn't want her in the first place, he never wanted Mina in her life. I know because my dad was his best friend that he betrayed before, just like what your doing now Dahyun-sii'

----------

Momo's POV

         Everyone's gathering around the dinning room to eat breakfast while Dahyun's busy with her phone.

"Hyun I thought I already made my self clear no phones on the table" I said taking her phone from her hands.

"I'm sorry, it's just- you know just work stuff" She said giving my tight a light squeeze.

      "Is there something you want to tell me Hyun?" I ask looking directly to her eyes.

"There's- there's nothing to know ab-about hon, Why?" She said nervously avoiding eye contact.

"You're stuttering, looking tense and nervous, I just feel like you're hiding something from me" I said making everyone stop from what their doing.

"No hon I don't know, what are you talking about?" Dahyun replied holding my hands and giving it a light squeeze.

"I just feel like it okay?, If there's something you wanted to tell me or hiding tell it now, because I don't want you keeping secrets to me" I said letting go of her hand that's holding mine and started eating.

Dahyun's POV

         "I don't want to hurt you my love but I have to do this, your sister needs to know her father.

And I promise you that if something happens to Mina I'll be the one to pull the trigger on him.

This is the only way to repay him from my late parents debt and for his kindness for not killing me in the past.

      I love you and my feelings for you we're real, true, and pure".

'I hope you won't hate me for doing this'