0017: Shadow

Momo's POV

We arrived at the cemetery to visit our Mom after being away for 5 years.

But the thing that caught my eyes was the fresh and neatly placed flowers on her tomb.

"Where did this flowers came from?" I heard Sana ask from behind.

"That's what I also thought, Maybe Mr. Myōi went here" I said.

"You think so?, He doesn't deserve to be near our family" Sana said taking the flowers to the side and replacing it with the flowers we brought.

We spend a little more time in the grave yard to talk to our Mom and to introduce her Hera, her beautiful granddaughter.

"I'll roam around for a while, I think I need some fresh air" I said without even waiting for their reply.

Roaming around the cemetery I noticed that someone was following me behind.
I tried to walk a little bit faster but this person kept on following me.

So I tried to walk back to the other direction until I can see the girls in my sight again.

"Yah what happened?, You look stiff" Nayeon said eyeing me from head to toe.

"Someone's following me" I said looking at them in the eye.

"Stop that no one knows we arrived at Korea today, who would follow you?" Sana said trying to stop the negative vibe that going in the air.

"Trust me I felt it, and I also saw it" I tried to convince them.

__________________________

"I know that you know that I'm telling the truth back in the cemetery Sana" I said sitting beside her.

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't lie like that" Sana said sipping on her tea.

"It's just weird. Why would that person follow me, right?" I said being really confuse.

"Maybe that person is also the one that gave Mom those flowers" Sana said looking a bit sceptical about the idea.

"You're right it could be the same person" I mumbled.

"We can ask Jihyo to look for that person, you know" Sana suggested.

"I know your wife is mad rich, but I don't want her help about this issue, okay?" I said looking straitly into her eyes.

"I understand" Sana said smiling a little.

"Hera must be the proudes daughter to have a Mom like you Sana yah" I said giving her a bear hug.

"Come on stop giving me butterflies" Sana said jokingly.

"Shouldn't be Mina home by now?" I ask.

"Let's let her have fun stop being a grandma" Sana tease.

"Is Hera still sleeping?" I ask.

"Uhm, Jihyo is with her both of them must be tired" Sana replied.

"Aren't you tired too?" I ask.

"I'm just gonna finish this" She said.

Sana's POV

      Opening the masters bedroom where Hera and Jihyo were sleeping soundly.

They both look so pretty I can't imagine anything breathtaking as seeing my wife sleeping beside our daughter.

"Why don't you come here and stop staring there" I heard Jihyo said in her sleeping voice looking at me with small smile.

"I didn't notice your awake now" I said walking my way to her slowing and giving her a long and deep kiss.

"What we're you thinking that put you in daze" Jihyo ask kissing my jaw.

"Hmm, I just like seeing you interacting with Hera like this. My both babies" I said giggling.

"But you and Hera are my babies" Jihyo said biting my neck softly.

"Hera is here, not now Hon" I said trying to push her away a bit.

"She's still sleeping, come on" Jihyo insisted.

"No she might wake up, I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to you" I said looking loving into her eyes.

"How about we transfer Hera to Momo's room?" Jihyo suggested snaking her hands inside my shirt.

"Hon stop being horny, Hera will cry when she wakes up so no" I said taking her hands out of my shirt that was fondling with my nipples.

"But I need you now" Jihyo beg.

"Later tonight" I said giving her lips a ghost kiss.

_________________________

Third Person POV

      "Thank you for dropping me off" Mina said with a shy smile.

"No worries, maybe we can hang out again when you're available" Tzuyu said smiling with her dimples.

"I'm always available for you unnie" Mina said.

"What date it is now again?" Tzuyu ask.

"It's November 13" Mina said looking into her phone.

"Maybe we can hang out and spend out first monthsary then" Tzuyu said.

"What?" Mina ask not believing what she's hearing.

"I said we can celebrate our first monthsary together next time" Tzuyu repeated with a sweet smile.

"I love you Mina" Tzuyu added pulling Mina into a passionate kiss that feels like heaven.

"I love you too unnie".