0014: Rich People, Heartless One's

Third Person POV

"So what it is about now?" Momo ask the her two younger sister sitting on either side of her on the table.

"I met my-" Mina muttered.

"Let's talk about that later, what happened at school?" Momo ask again.

"I got into fight unnie" Mina replied.

"How many times do I have to tell you that violence is not the answer" Momo said looking sternly to Mina.

"But they keep on calling you both prostitutes, I had enough of that I don't want them disrespecting you both" Mina raise her voice.

"Then why did you got expelled?" Sana ask slowly.

"The father of the bully is a government official so they turn the tables" Mina said.

"Rich people were really unfair aren't they?" Sana said with a soft chuckle.

"Who's this girl who bullied you anyways?" Momo ask feeling annoyed to why her sister got treated that way.

"Jeon Somi, her name is Jeon Somi unnie" Mina replied.

"Jeon?" The three turn around seeing  Jihyo sipping on her tea.

"Yeah, why? Do you know them?" Sana ask.

"Oh I know them very well" Jihyo brag.

"Can you do something about Mina getting expelled?" Sana Wonder.

"I'll buy the school if you want" Jihyo suggest.

"We're not joking around here Park my sister's study matters" Momo said with a stern face.

"I'm just lighting up the mood here Momo-ssi of course I can do something for your cute little sister" Jihyo replied walking her way to Sana and snaking her hands around her waist.

"Big meanie thank you" Mina said with a smile.

"Yah I told you to stop calling me that" Jihyo scolded with a cute pout.

"Didn't know that you have a cute side in you Jihyo-yah" Sana said in her most cutely voice.

"Where's Dahyun anyways?" Momo ask looking for any signs of her girlfriend.

"She's talking to someone in the balcony I saw her there" Jihyo said walking upstairs bringing Sana with her.

"Our talk is done already lady be thankful because Jihyo will bring you back to school, I'll go look for your Dahyun unnie first I love you" Momo said giving Mina a quick kiss on her cheeks before leaving the dinning room.

______________________

"I know what I'm doing Dad, just give some time, okay?" Dahyun said through the phone.

"I already gave you enough time for this matter Hyun, you're wasting your time because of that girl".

"Trust me with this Dad just a little more time please I can't lose her this sudden" Dahyun replied.

"If you won't make a move then I will do it my self, I had enough of you're nonsense excuses" Akira said full of anger before hanging up.

"Who was that Hyun".

Turning around Dahyun saw her girlfriend leaning over the wall that made her gulp and turn pale, she can't move nor speak a word.

Did she heard everything? How long was she there? She can't find out about this.

"Hey babe, how long have you been there?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Just now, who was that?" Momo ask again sitting on Dahyun's lap.