0004

Momo's POV

    After the interaction in earlier at Dahyun's house, here we are unpacking our things in the new house Sana bought for her big salary and ofcourse Dahyun came with us.

"Do you want a hand?" I was startled when I heard Dahyun's voice.

"No, I can manage here" I said smiling to her.

I don't know why I agreed with the deal Dahyun offered but I can't be selfish I'm doing this for Mina, she said that when I agree to the offer of being her 'girlfriend' she will pay Mina's tuition fees and I don't have to worry anymore if we can eat at night because we're having a hard time.

Dahyun is a good person but I can't agree that fast because I just knew her after she showed up in my work place.

"This is tiring" I heard Sana let out a heavy sigh from her lungs.

"I'll order for us, what do you guys want" Dahyun offered.

"I still don't like you after buying my sister to be you girlfriend" Sana stated before entering her room.

"I'm sorry for my sister's rude behavior" I said pulling her over so she can sit beside me.

"It's fine I understand, she just don't want you to be treated like how your mom used to" She said holding my hands.

--------------

    "Unnie! I'm home" I heard Mina shouted from the living room. "This place looks good this is way more better than before" She added sitting on the newly bought couch.

"Glad you know where to go, I thought you would lose track" I said before sitting beside her.

"Yeah I almost did" She said hugging my side pouting cutely.

"Mina-yah, Dahyun will stay with us from now on okay?" I said caressing her cheeks.

"Eh?, She have a very huge house tho" She said.

"Me and Dahyun started dating already, I'm doing this for you for us" I replied.

"But-", "No more buts Mina you'll understand soon" I said with a Stern voice.

"We promise to hear each other's thoughts and opinions right?!" Mina snapped out.

"Don't you dare raise you voice on me Myōi" I said standing up from my sit.

"What's going on here" Sana who just came out of her room said after hearing the commotion.

"Sana-unnie do you know about this?" Mina ask Sana.

"Mina what are you talking about?, Knew what?" Sana said curiously.

"This! About Dahyun and Momo-unnie!" Mina said standing up from the couch and pointing her finger towards my direction.

"Mina don't point your fingers like that she's older than you" Sana said holding Mina's wrist.

"But I don't like her to be here I-" before Mina even finished her words my hand landed on her cheeks.

"How dare you Myōi Mina" I said with anger in my voice. "I'm doing this to give you a better life and this is what you'll gonna show me?".

"That's why I'm being like this because your doing everything to me and it's becoming to much I started to worry if there's still something left for yourself unnie, I'm not your burden you don't need to engage yourself into something you don't want to do just to give me everything" And that's the last straw before Mina burst out into a crying mess.

"Your not a burden to me Mina, I'm your older sister ofcourse I'll do anything for you" I said feeling guilty for raising my voice to her without knowing her side.

"Dahyun-ah can you go to our room first?" I said. "Sure no worries I understand you needed some time to talk".

"Mina-yah stop crying, it's breaking my heart seeing you like that" Sana said becoming teary while hugging our baby sister.

"This is for the best Mina, we just need to accept it" I said walking slowly to her.

"But Mom told us to never be like her, to never depend our life into someone she don't want us to have the life she experience from our fathers" She said loudly. "She don't want us to suffer just because we wanted a better life" she added before crying more into Sana's shoulder.

"But if we don't try we'll die Mina you know that, this is the only way to survive" I said.

"We can be rich without depending into those brats" she said lowly.

"I just want you to have the life you deserve so that kids in your school won't bully you, so that you won't experience how me, Mom, and Sana suffer" I said pulling her away from Sana and hugging her thightly.

"You're everything to us Mina, Me and Sana promised to protect you" I said kissing her forehead and caressing her hair. "Dahyun is a nice woman, she don't force me to things I don't want to do we can trust her, okay?" I said rocking my body slowly with her.

"If she hurt you, I'll punch her" She said before lifting her both legs so I can carry her like a baby.

"I'm sure you will, do you want me to carry you until you fell asleep?" I ask swaying my body a bit.

"Yes please" she said cutely. "Arraso".

       "Is she asleep now?" Sana ask checking Mina who's in my arm sleeping peacefully.

"I think so" I replied. "Aren't you tire yet?, I can carry her if you want" She offered.

"She's small and light too, I can manage Sana-chan" i said.

"But I want to carry her too" She pouted.
   "It's been a long time since I last carry her in my arms, She's 17 now" She added being emotional.

"Yah, stop that you might wake her up" I scolded before gently passing Mina to her.

"Your right she's still light to carry" Sana said giggling. "I'm going to my room, bring her to her room when you feel tired" I said living Sana with a sleeping Mina in her arms.

"Dahyun-ah" I called after I closed the door.

"So?, What's up?" She ask putting her phone aside while I lay beside her.

"She's calm now and already sleeping, she said she'll punch you" I said chuckling a bit.

"You and your sisters are really violent" She said hugging me side ways.

"It runs to our blood I guess" I replied smiling.