0016: I thought

Sana, Mina, Momo, and Jihyo stayed in Barcelona for 5 years and lived a happy, peaceful life without worries.

Momo finally owns a dance workshop around barcelona.

Mina got casted as a model while she pursue her passion in Ballet.

While Sana and Jihyo, well they got married 3 years ago and have a daughter whose 11 months old now.

         But everything has an end and they have to go back to Korea for Hera's 1st birthday and Jihyo needs to manage their main building in korea.

"Why do we have to go back?" Momo ask irritated.

"Because we have to" Sana answered while feeding Hera with breast milk.

"But I don't want to go back" Momo whined.

"Stop acting like a child, we have to go back and face everything we left there" Sana said with a serious face.

"Sana unnie is right we have to go back we just can't hide forever" Mina said sitting beside Momo.

"Eh? You just want to see Tzuyu" Momo said teasing Mina.

"She said she'll wait for me" Mina said with a smile.

"Yah you can't be sure of that it's been 5 years now" Momo protest.

"I know you still love Dahyun unnie, were adults now" Mina said before leaving her sisters in the living room stunned to what she said.

______________________________

         "Jihyo yahhhh" The girls smiled when they saw Nayeon running their way with Jeongyeon telling her to slow down on the back.

"Wah is this Hera?, She's so cute" Nayeon exclaimed taking Hera away from Sana.

"Be careful Nay" Jihyo said.

"We should go so that you all could rest" Jeongyeon said we she finally catch up to them.

"You should give Nayeon a baby Jeong" Jihyo said with a smirk.

"She's been bothering me about that" Jeongyeon said looking at her wife playing with Hera on the back seat.

"Hon" Sana said trying to catch Jihyo's attention.

"Yes Darling?" Jihyo said placing her hands onto Sana's lap giving it a little squeeze.

"Can we visit Mom later?" Sana ask sniffing Jihyo's neck to make her agree.

"You know I can't resist you, right?" Jihyo said kissing Sana's forehead ang pushing her head away softly to make her stop.

"Of course I know" Sana said with a giggle.

"UNNIEEE!" Sana and Momo turned their heads side ways when they heard a familiar whine.

"What now Mina?" Momo ask who accidentally woke up from the loud sound.

"Can I go and meet someone?" Mina said smiling cheekily.

"If it's your knight in shining armor Tzuyu, then it's a big NO Myōi Mina" Momo said with a stern look.

"But-, Sana unnie please" Mina said with a big puppy eyes knowing that she can never convince her eldest sister.

"Sure why not sweetie" Sana said with a nod and a small smile.

"Really?" Momo ask with disbelief. "You're spoiling her to much" Momo added.

"Come on let her, she haven't seen her first love for 5 years" Sana reasoned.

____________________________________

[Flashback]

"Tzuyu unnie" Mina called seeing Tzuyu waiting on her at the park.

"Mina, what made you call and rush me here?" Tzuyu ask.

"Unnie will you miss me?" Mina ask looking up to meet Tzuyu's eyes.

"Of course I will".

"I'm leaving tommorow, Sana unnie said not to tell anyone where though".

"That fast?" Tzuyu ask in shock.

"Yeah, Unnie said this is for the best".

"What's that Mina yah?" Tzuyu ask seeing Mina holding out a small box.

"I like you unnie".

"Do you?" Tzuyu ask Mina with a small smile.

"I really do. So, would you wait for me to come back?" Mina ask with a glint of hope in her eyes.

"I can't promise anything Mina-yah" Tzuyu replied.

"But I really like you Unnie" Mina insisted.

"I know, that's why I'm giving you this" Tzuyu said taking her necklace off.

"Ehh?, This looks expensive" Mina said holding the necklace really well.

"I adore you Mina" That was the only thing Mina can process at that very moment before she felt a soft pair of lips on her.

'everything suddenly stopped for a moment, those sweet, tender lips attached to mine I can never get over with. This feeling, it's new it feels like it only happens on fairytale.

"Hello?! Mina?!" Tzuyu said waving her hands in front of Mina who seems to be in dazed.

"Oh Unnie" Mina said feeling shy of watch just happened now.

"Are you alright?, You might have some jetlagged" Tzuyu said chuckling to the youngers antics.

"I'm fine, I just missed you I guess" Mina said hugging Tzuyu so suddenly.

"I missed you to kid, you grew up to be one fine woman just like your sisters. You look beautiful today Mina" Tzuyu said giving Mina a small kiss on the forehead.

"You change too" Mina said being shy.
     "Are you still single?" Mina ask shamelessly to the older girl.

"Yeah I am" Tzuyu said smiling seeing Mina get excited with her reply.

"So you waited?" Mina ask with excitement.

"I kept my self busy all the time" Tzuyu replied.

"Are you sure leaving Mina, our youngest sister out there in the park not even sure if that Fairytale Character would show up" Momo ask looking outside of the Van after 30mins of dropping Mina of the park as to what she requested.

"She's old enough to be alone Momo" Sana rolled her eyes to her sister getting annoyed of how paranoid she is since they arrived.

"But she's still our youngest sister" Momo protest.

"Yeah, a 23 year old girl who knows self-defense better than us" Sana said with a bitchy tone.

"Whatever" Momo said gazing on the window with a small pout on her face.

"Where are we going Hyo?" Nayeon ask on the back with a giggling Hera on her lap.

"Gonna visit my mother-in-law" Jihyo replied.

"I'm really gonna tell this to Mom" Momo announced like a 7 year old kid who got her candy stollen from her.