0006

Third Person POV

       After the interaction between Sana and Jihyo, Sana left the office trembling from fear keeping her sobs inside while set of tears fall from her eyes.

    "Sana-yah?" A voice echoed in the hall can be hear.

"Chewey" Sana called in a very soft and fragile voice. "What are you doing here?, And why are you crying?" Tzuyu and pulling Sana up to pull her in a tight embrace.

"I had a argument with Ms. Park" Sana said bawling her tears out.

"So, she fired you?" Tzuyu ask worriedly.

"It's not that, she hurt me physically Tzu" Sana said throwing a fit and stomping her feet on the ground like a child.

"She-, She what?" Tzuyu pulled out from the hug and stared at Sana with panic.

"Minatozaki Sana" a cold and scary voice interrupted the two.

"Ms. park" Sana said wiping the tear's stain in her cheeks seeing Jihyo infront of her office door with an intimidating look.

"Who is this girl your hugging right now?" Jihyo ask coldly.

"She's just a friend Madam" Sana answered avoiding Jihyo's piercing gaze.

"And?" Jihyo said raising her right eyebrow "I'm from the accounting department Madam, I went here to ask Sana for lunch" Tzuyu said looking straight to Jihyo's eyes.

"Your though you're self, Chou. But Sana's eating lunch with me"Jihyo uttered walking her way to Sana who flinch on the small touch.

"Madam I think it's better if Sana go eat lunch with me, She seem uncomfortable with you" Tzuyu said pulling Sana softly closer to her.

"I don't think so, She's going with me whether you like it or not" Jihyo said pulling Sana abit harsher to her which earn a soft whimper.

"Your hurting her, does hurting her earlier isn't enough for you that you need to do it again?!" Tzuyu shouted in rage "Chewey yah you should calm down" Sana said trying her best to make the two fight.

"I can do whatever I want to do to her, and you can dectate me to what to act" Jihyo said landing a slap on Tzuyu's cheek.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" Sana pushed Jihyo away to check on Tzuyu.

"You work under me and I pay you so you better come and follow all I say" Jihyo said trying to pull Sana away.

"You can't have anything you want just because you have tons of money, your using your power too much to the point you don't care anymore if you hurt someone" Sana said helping Tzuyu stand up.

"Your abusing your power that you started to manipulate everyone with your wealth".

   After the commotion Sana drag Tzuyu away from Jihyo and stomp their way to the cafeteria.

"Aish Chewey yah, you shouldn't have done that now look at you" Sana scolded the younger for her reckless behavior.

"If I didn't stand my ground, she'll end up hurting you again" Tzuyu said with a worried tone. "Why don't you just quit your job as her secretary?" Tzuyu added.

"I can't do it, I'll be stuck with her for my entire lifetime" Sana answered looking down.

"What do you mean?, You know that you can resign right?" Tzuyu said cluelessly.

"It's not about that, if I try to resign she will make me pay for the half million she gave me take our house and leave me penny less" Sana stated the truth.

"Why would she do that?, It doesn't make sense" Tzuyu said confuse written in her face.

"She gave me money yesterday as a money to start again so I bought a small house for me and my sisters and the rest of the money I use it for the groceries and for my younger sister's tuition fee" Sana uttered.

"And where's this half million?" Tzuyu ask still not getting it.

"I agree to a deal she made yesterday, before I left her office earlier she transferred the money to my account" Sana whined.

"What's that deal about tho?, if you just say it straight to the point then I would get it but your making it hard for me" Tzuyu said pouting.

"Sana unnie made a deal to give your boss a baby, the future heir for short" Mina said out of nowhere.

"Yah how did you got inside? Your not allowed here" Sana stood up and hug her younger sister. "And where's Momoring?, How did you got here?" Sana bombarded Mina a lot of questions.

"Unnie! Stop asking questions" Mina whined and started stomping her feet on the ground.

   The two didn't notice that Tzuyu is still there watching and being forgotten "Ehem" She called out.

"Imo I forget about you Chewey, by the way this is my younger sister Mina, and Mina this is my friend Tzuyu" Sana introduce the two.

"Hi Sunbae" Mina greeted shyly with a hint of pink in her cheeks.

"You look cute in your uniform" Tzuyu said making Mina feel butterflies in her stomach and started blushing madly.

"Thank you Sunbae" Mina said before running her way behind Sana's back to hide.

"Igo looks like my baby have a crush now" Sana teased her sister who whined.

"By the way unnie I'm here to ask you something" Mina said lowly.

"And what is it?" Sana said totally facing Mina.

"Can I ask you some lunch money?" Mina said feeling embarrass after saying it.

"Did you ask Momo first?" Sana said caressing Mina's arm.

"I went home earlier, an- and i- i- I kinda heard some screaming com- coming from Momo unnies room" Mina said after having a hard time.

"Is Dahyun home?" "I saw her heels on the rack so maybe" Mina answered.

"Come eat with us, Chewey will treat us lunch" Sana said skipping her way pulling Mina with her.

"Yah Nana I never said that" Tzuyu protested with a soft chuckle.

Mina's POV

              Entering in a bit expensive place I roamed my eye around until it accidentally landed on a very beautiful girl infront of me who gave me a soft soothing gaze that melts my young heart.

"I assume this is your first time eating in this kind of place" Tzuyu Sunbae said patting my head softly that gives me this butterflies.

"We never had a chance to eat foods from places like this, we never got the chance to live without starving at least a day" I said.

"Yah you two come here already!" Sana unnie shouted from a far with foods already on the table.

"Your unnie looks cute from here" Tzuyu Sunbae giggles that cause me to frown.

"Yeah you're right" I said trying my self to stop the my self from feeling the pang of jealousy that hits me.

"I shouldn't be feeling this way she's way older than me and I'm sure she likes my sister and she only look at me as a younger sister and nothing more"

"I want to be like Momo unnie and Sana unnie too, their smart, caring, loving, talented, and pretty. Lot of people likes and admire them they never disappoint anyone, they always think about other people before them"

"They got to see our Mother and spend time with her before she dies, they got to talk, laugh, and read stories together. While I can't even remember her face or even her name. They have someone that actually care for them they have lovers, they had everything I wished for".