0003

Jihyo's POV

"Young madam your father is here" My secretary said peeking the small gap of my office door.

"Let him in" I said in a monotone voice.

"My beautiful daughter, how are you sweetie?" He after entering.

"What do you want now dad" I said without looking at his direction.

"You didn't even greeted me, but as you please I'm here to ask you when will you give me a grandchild?" He ask like it's a big deal.

"I told you, I don't have time for that" I said with a pissed expression.

"Come on Jihyo your 25 already and you've been single since you were born, how many time do I have to tell you that you need to look for someone that can give you the next heir of the company" He scolded.

"I'll think about it, if you have nothing to do you can leave" I said drinking from my glass wine.

"I'm doing this for you, you know that" He said before leaving my office.

"What's up bitch"My friend Nayeon shouted after entering my office with her fiancé Jeongyeon.

"Can you lower down your voice?" I said joining then in the sofa.

"I saw your father, let me guess he ask again about you finding a lover, right?" Jeongyeon said clinging to her girl.

"Your not wrong" I replied.

"By the way we're here to ask you out" Nayeon said with a boring voice.

"I don't want to be a third wheel" I utter.

"Come on we've been doing this since kids" Nayeon said shaking my arm softly.

"I know that, but the two of you are couples now I can't relate anymore" I said.

========

Mina's POV

Here am I sitting under a tree in our school Field while closing my eyes, suddenly someone spoke.

"Your the girl in the house" She said smiling.

"Yes I am that girl" I said not opening my eyes.

"You look pretty up close just like your sisters" She said before sitting beside me.

"I won't fall to those lines of your, I'm not an easy girl" I said spatting each words in her face.

"Chill out, I know that" she mumble.

"Anyways why did you and your sisters stayed in my cousins house?" She questioned.

"We we're kicked out in our previous apartment because my sister couldn't pay because of their low salary" I said feeling sad about my sisters.

"Eh?, But how about your parents?" She ask.

"My mom died when I was 2 and about our dads we don't know any of them" I replied.

"You're very lucky to have sisters like them" Your not wrong at all.

~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

When I entered my boss's office I saw her facing her computer with a scary expression.

"Your late in your first day Ms. Minatozaki" Sha said standing up from her sit.

"I'm sorry madam I have to take care of my younger sister, and also it was traffic" I said to her trying to fix my tie.

"Really?" She said seductively while walking her way towards me.

"Ye-yes Madam" I said walking backwards, 'ofcourse this will happen' I said in my thoughts when my back touches the wall.

"You look attractive in your tie Minatozaki" she whispered pulling me by my tie and fixing it afterwards.

When she whispered those words I think I'm gonna pass out my CEO was just so hot, the way her breath hit my ears I think I'm not gonna last long in this job.

"Jihyo sweetie I'm her-" I suddenly got my senses back after I heard someone spoke.

"Dad what now?" Ms. Park said with a pissed tone.

"I didn't know that you really got your self a girl" The man who I expect to be her father spoke smiling widely like he won a jackpot.

"Hi sir, I'm Sana I'm Ms. Park's assis-"

"Yeah I already got myself a girl so stop bothering me know okay" she cutted me off and pulled me closer to her by the waist. "I- madam what are you doing" I whispered to her.

"Just go with the flow if you want to keep this job" She whispered back before planting a soft kiss in my forehead which cause me to blush.

"So when's the wedding?" Her father ask still having the wide smile in his face.

"We just started our relationship Dad" She replied.

"Come on sweetie I want to have a grandchild already, I'm getting old and I still want to run around and play with your kids" He said trying to convince Ms. Park.

"We-will think about it sir" I said after I felt Ms. Park squeezing my waist signaling me to speak something.

"No need to be shy and formal my daughter just call me dad, okay?" He stated.

"Arraso appa" I said snuggling closer to Ms. Park feeling embarrassed.

"I have to go now Jihyo bring your wife with you next time in our dinner" He said before skipping his way out like a kid who got a candy from his mom.

"I'll pay you bigger if you'll give me a child you can name the price" She said walking away from me.

"I'm not like that Ms. Park, I won't put a price and sell my body even I'm short on money" I said not believing what she just said.

"Think about it, you can have a rest for today my dad will be back later he will notice that your my assistant and not my girlfriend" She said.

--------

When I got back in Dahyun's place I saw Momo sitting in the couch looking at nothing.

"Hey, let's pack up I already receive my Early salary" I said snapping her out.

"You already got it? But you didn't even went to work!" She said with disbelief.

"I'll tell you later when Mina's home already" I said pulling her to the guest room to start packing.

When we already pack all our things we headed downstairs, when were about to go out of the main door Dahyun block our way.

"Where do you think your going" She ask.

"We're leaving I already found a place for me and my sisters to stay in, thank you for helping us Dahyun-ssi" I said bowing a little.

"Momo's staying here" She said sternly.

"You can't just say that" I said in total disbelief.

"We made a deal" Momo said looking down.

"I'll stay here to be with her, if not she'll go with us" She said still lowering her head.