0012

Sana's POV

        Seeing Mina stir in her slumber I walk my way to caress her hair and seeing her open her eyes.

"Are you fine now?, Why did you even got your self into fight?" I ask worriedly.

"Because those kids are being mean to me" she answered while pouting.

"Mina you find everything mean" Momo said sitting infront of me and Mina.

"She called you and Sana unnie a whore, isn't that mean to you?" Mina said that made me and Momo so stop.

"They called your sister what?" I heard Jihyo said from the back.

"She called them a prostitute and said that we don't belong here" Mina replied.

"That's really mean I can say" Jihyo said chuckling before going out from the house.

"Unnie why do you have a ring?" Mina ask lifting my hand to examine the ring.

"I'm engage now baby" I answer before showering her with kisses.

"To that meanie?, It's not that I don't like her but I thought that after you give birth to her child she might file a divorce" Mina said snuggling over.

"She won't, she promised me that" I said rubbing her back.

"Where did Jihyo go?" I heard Momo ask without sparing har gaze to us from the tv.

"I-" before I could even start speaking the front door burst open revealing Jihyo with two other buff mens in suits.

"Three of you come her, we have a visitor" Jihyo said signaling us.

'standing up and helping Mina on her feet we made our way outside where we saw teenage girls with their parents I assume kneeling infront of Jihyo.

"What is this all about Jihyo-yah" I ask looking at the girls who have teary eyes.

"Mina-yah who hurt you?" Jihyo ask not even minding to answer my question.

'Mina walk her way towards Jihyo and pointed all the girls.

"Okay, kill them" Jihyo commanded the mens in suits making all of us stop after seeing them pull out their guns.

"UNNIE!" Mina shouted and burst out into cries after feeling scared of the scenario happening infront of her.

"Jihyo stop this you're scaring her this is not funny" Momo said taking Mina away from Jihyo and leading her inside.

"Jihyo-yah I don't want you to kill someone, okay?" I said hugging her still feeling threatened about the guns.

"Take them away, I don't want you and your kid to ever lay a finger to any of them" Jihyo said holding my shoulder so that I can face her. "I won't, because you said so" I heard her whisper.

    'I don't know why she's suddenly so sweet and caring to me, is it because I'm her fiancé now? Or she developed feelings for me already? Because Me? I started to have this small feelings for her right now.

"We should get inside it's getting dark" Jihyo said pulling away from the hug and went inside without even waiting for me.

"This woman is really giving me some mix signals, she's so sweet just earlier and now she's acting cold" I numble to my self and made my way inside.

Third Person POV

      "Big meanie why do they have guns?" Mina said looking into Jihyo's eyes.

"Hey kid, first of all my name is Jihyo and don't call me big meanie, and to answer you're question they have it for protection" Jihyo answered the curious little penguin who tilt her head cutely.

"Okay, where's Tzuyu-sunbae then?" Mina.

"Yah, you just woke up after being beaten up and you'll gonna look for her?" Momo ask in disbelief to her sister.

"She saved me I saw her face" Mina said.
    "I think I'm falling deeper for her, oh my Romeo take me home" Mina added standing up from the couch ang doing some ballet moves while holding her heart making her way to her room.

"This kid really, yah you're not allowed to move out forever and your still young for that" Sana said looking at her sister with disbelief.

"Let her have a happy fantasy" Jihyo said putting her hands on top of Sana's shoulder.

Kissing Jihyo's Hand Sana said "I just don't want her to have a very high hope that Tzuyu might like her back".

"We can like who ever we want Sana-sii, we just have to try not to get hurt" Dahyun said exciting from the kitchen with a tea in her hand.

"You're right, but Mina is too young for that" Sana disagree while Momo nods her head agreeing to her sister.

"What ever you like" Jihyo said standing up and heading to our share room.

"So, Sana-yah when's the wedding?" Momo ask sitting closely to her Sana.

"When we start the process and it would be successful" Sana said cuddling to her sister.

"I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle" Momo said smiling.

"I wish Mom is still alive so that she can watch me too" Sana said smiling sadly.