0013: Lying lover

Third Person POV

"Dad isn't that Mina?" Kai ask after spotting her long lost sister infront of a café.

"Where?" Akira ask turning her head quickly.

"There look she's with someone" Kai said walking his way towards the two.

"Yah, come back here you brat" Akira said catching up with his son.

"Sharon" Kai said that made Mina and Tzuyu turn their heads to face the unknown guy infront of them.

"Excuse me?, Are you talking to me?" Mina ask.

"Sharon I finally found you" Kai exclaimed and about to hug Mina when Tzuyu block him and hid Mina behind her back.

"What do you need from her? And who are you anyway!?" Tzuyu ask analysing the man infront of him.

"He's my son, he just missed her sister so much" Akira said making Mina froze in her spot.

"Stop talking nonsense she doesn't have any brother" Tzuyu said pulling Mina away from the two but before they could even go out from the café Akira said something that left Mina wondering "You can't take my daughter away from me young lady".

"I don't know you Mister" Mina said holding tightly to Tzuyu sleeves.

"You never had the chance to know me Sharon, you look exactly like your mother" Akira said with a sad smile.

Akira notice the uncomfortable air in them so he ask a question "Where is she now?".

"Who?" Mina ask.

"Your Mom" Akira replied hoping to have a good answer to finally meet her unforgotten lover.

"She's dead" Mina said than made Akira's world fall down.

"Let's go Tzuyu Sunbae" Mina said holding Tzuyu's hand ready to go but something made them stop.

"Sharon I'm your Father" Akira said.

"My name is Mina not sharon, and I don't think so Mister" Mina said leaving with Tzuyu.

"Why you didn't told me that her Mother was already dead?" Akira shouted on the phone.

"How did you know?" Dahyun ask.

"I talked to her earlier Me and Kai saw her" Akira replied.

"I told you Father that she can't see you right now!" Dahyun said angryly.

"Why!?, She's my daughter and I can see her anytime I want" Akira.

"She's the sister of my girlfriend and if Mina said something to her do you think my girlfriend wouldn't leave me?" Dahyun stated.

"You were sent there to do your job and I don't care about your affair Hyun" Akira said lowly.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!" Dahyun shouted out of anger after she ended her call with her Father.

'throwing everything she can touch in her office, breaking all the glass she can hold and kicking everything in her sight, all of Dahyun's employee who heard the voice of their boss froze in their spot.

This is not the first time they heard and saw their boss being mad and it scares them so much until now'

Dahyun's secretary spot a very familiar face heading to their bosses office " Hey Mat isn't that Ms. Kim's girlfriend?"

Mat Dahyun's personal assistant look at the direction where the secretary was looking and she was right there boss's girlfriend is here "She can't be here right now, boss haven't comedown yet".

"Uhm-, is Dahyun available?" Momo ask clueless of what's happening.

Before they could even answer her they heard a loud noice coming from Dahyun's office.

'Momo ran away from the two and went to Dahyun's office without knocking that alarm the two.

"DAHYUN?" Momo exclaimed seeing Dahyun's office in such a mess with broken glass, papers everywhere and other things.

"Momo? What are you doing here? You should be in your work" Dahyun said calmly before approaching Momo.

"I came her to have lunch with you, what's the matter?" Momo said kissing Dahyun neck softly while waiting for her reply.

"Just business honey no need to worry" Dahyun said moaning from the touch.

"It feels like you're trying to hide something from me Hyun, please tell me" Momo said stoping herself from going further.

"It's nothing to worry about" Dahyun said pulling Momo softly to her embrace.

"Hyun I'm scared, don't you ever lie to me" Momo said melting from Dahyun's arms.

__________________

Sana's POV

          Here inside Jihyo's office or should I say my fiancé's office is kinda awkward because of the undying silence right now.

"Hey you okay there?" Jihyo ask sperating a glance for me away to her computer.

"I'm fine just full from the lunch we are" I replied.

"Come here sit beside me" Jihyo said.

Walking my way to her table "you should give your self a little break Ms. Park" I said slowly sitting on her lap.

"The last time I checked you we're so shy towards me and now here you are sitting on my expensive lap" Jihyo jokingly stated placing her head in my neck and sniffing my scent.

"Jihyo" I called.

"Hmm?" She sounds hot but I need to focus.

"When will we start the process? I'm not rushing things but isn't to unlikely because you wanted it so much but were moving slow?" I said.

"I'm sorry for rushing you before, I know I wanted to have a child with you but I also don't want to step on your dignity anymore" She said slowly closing the gap between us for a long passionate kiss.

    "YAH- UNNIE??" hearing a voice I pulled away from Jihyo and hurriedly standing up.

"Minaring what are you doing here? Can't you knock?" I ask.

"Unnie how can I knock when I bumped into a stranger calling them selves my Dad and Brother I never met" Mina said that made me froze.

"Stop joking around" I said chuckling nervously.

"Unnie I'm telling the truth even Tzuyu-unnie was there" Mina said.

"Why are you with Tzuyu? And when did you started calling her unnie?" I ask.

"This has nothing to do with my issue unnie" Mina said stomping here way to me and pushing her self to my chest.

"We will talk this out with Momoring okay?" I ask caressing her hair and lifting her up.

"Shouldn't you be in school young lady?" I added.

"I got expelled unnie" Mina said while having a baby eyes with tears.

"YOU WHAT?".