0018: String Attached

Third Person POV

       "So I heard that your girl finally came back here in korea" Kai said sitting in front of Dahyun's office.

"So what are you trying to say Kai, that I should bother her?" Dahyun said looking dead serious into Kai's eyes.

"Betray her again, it's nice a good show" Kai said in a mock.

"How dare you say that" Dahyun stood up ang pull Kai's collar.

"Why? Isn't it the truth my dear sister? You lied to her, betrayed her and broke her little innocent heart" Kai said trying to provoke Dahyun more to see how far she'll go.

"I love her" Dahyun said with gritted teeth.

"Oh really? Did you Dahyunnie? I can have your girl in bed and- " Before Kai could even finish his sentence he was greeted by a strong punch from Dahyun that send him on the ground.

"Momo isn't like that, you don't have the rights to say things like that to her" Dahyun burst in rage.

"You never fail to impress me Dahyun-ah, no wonder dad kept you" Kai said with a smirk.

"Don't test my patience Kai, even if your the real son I'm still the favorite" Dahyun mumbled.

"You're so full of your self Dahyun, you will never be like me" Kai said standing up.

"Who wants to be you anyways?, I'm so much better than you Kai" Dahyun spit out and march her way to the door but before she could even open it she heard Kai said.

"Stop talking nonsense small kid" Kai chuckle.

"I'm not blabbering nonsense here Kai, you now so well that it's a matter of fact" Dahyun said exiting the office leaving a ranging Kai.

____________________

   "Uhm? What should I choose?, This snacks look really tasty" Momo said looking over the shelves of snacks infront of her.

"Should I just get this or this?" Momo said to her self referring to the variety of snacks infront of her.

"Ah really this is confusing" Momo mumbled to her self.

"Pick the blueberry one, I know you love those" Momo heard someone talked behind her.

"Eh?" Momo turned around with a shock face plastered in her face.

"I said pick the blueberry one, you always get confused with things" Dahyun repeated what she said earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Momo ask not minding what Dahyun have said.

"Why? Am I not allowed to go here and buy something to eat for my self?" Dahyun ask back.

"You can't just ask me, I ask you first" Momo protested.

"Aigo, you never change" Dahyun said showing Momo her killer smile that she knows Momo loves a lot.

"Can you just leave me alone?" Momo snap into her.

"Eh?, But I'm here to buy also" Dahyun said taking the same blueberry muffins in the shelve.

"Come on I'll treat you some coffee" Dahyun suggested taking the muffin in Momo's hand before heading on to pay.

"You don't have to do this" Momo said trailing behind her.

"This is the least I can do" Dahyun said turning around to face her.

Both of them took a seat near the window for a good view with a hot coffee in front of them.

"How are you doing?, I heard you became a very famous dance instructor in Barcelona" Dahyun started.

"Yeah, so much better than before when I was still working here" Momo replied with a soft chuckle.

"You matured alot, I started to doubt that I can have you back" Dahyun blurted.

"What are you talking about?" Momo ask.

"Nothing don't mind it" Dahyun said showing a soft smile.

"Tell me" Momo insisted because she knows deep inside she still love the girl, she can't fool herself Dahyun is her first love after all.

"I'm dying soon, I have a weak heart" Dahyun said.

"Since when? Why didn't you told me" Momo was furious, Dahyun can leave her like that, Momo was just waiting a little to comeback to her.

"Since the day you left, when I went to the house we we're staying in no one's there. The neighbors said the all of you left, I couldn't take the pain I cried for months, starve my self until one day I just-, I just collapse" Dahyun said having a small tear leaving her eyes.

"I'm sorry" That was the only thing that Momo could say right now because of shock.

"It isn't actually your fault, I was the one who started this mess" Dahyun stood up from her seat and went closer to Momo to give her a tight hug she knew she misses.

"I missed you, everything about you" Dahyun said Kissing Momo's forehead.

________________________

Jihyo's POV

      "Mom" I heard Hera called while sitting on the floor carpet.

"Yes baby?, Do you need anything" I ask kissing her face.

"Fooooood" She reach out and started pulling my shirt down.

"No Hera, I can't produce milk baby" I said trying to take Hera's hands away from my shirt.

"NOOOO" Hera shouted.

"But we can't wake mommy up yet, she's tired" I said trying to convince a 11 month old baby.

"What's going on here?, Why is my baby crying" I heard a sleepy voice and turn around only to find my wife going down the stairs with a sleepy face.

"She's hungry" I said feeling guilty, because ever since Hera was born Sana rarely have enough sleep.

"I'll take her" Sana said trying to take Hera from my arms who's crying.

"No I'll handle this" I said keeping Hera away from her mommy's reach.

"Jihyo come on don't make this hard" Sana said sternly.

"I said I can handle this, your tired and exhausted" I insisted.

"Park Jihyo, gave me the baby" Sana said with a dangerous voice and I know better than pushing her buttons.

"Fine" I said in defeat before handing Hera to her.

"Stop crying now baby, mommy here" Sana said pulling her brassieres down.

"I'm kinda hungry to mommy" I said eyeing her.

"Stop with your foolish act's Hyo" Sana said.

"Come on it's been awhile, I miss you" I insisted while kissing her neck sensually.

"No, Hera is here" Sana firmly said.

"Augh!!, I started to get jealous with Hera" I said pouting infront of her trying to act cute.

"Your not like that 5 years ago, Ms. Park" Sana said with a smirk playing in her lips.

___________________________________________

[ How's everyone doing?, I'm kinda busy with school works. I also got my vaccine already. ]

[ I hope everyone's fine and okay, if you want someone to talk to feel free to message me, STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🤍 ]