0020: Clean

Sana's POV

    After a few weeks of staying here in Korea, memories of what happened before starts to make its way inside my head.

how could I ever forget that day where we almost lost Mina, if Jihyo wasn't there Mina must have been taken away by that jerk who claim to be her father.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jihyo.

"Nothing much" I replied caressing my daughter's face while I breastfeed her.

"You know you can tell me everything, I'm your wife after all" Jihyo said sitting beside me on the headboard of the bed.

"It's not like im lying to you" I replied.

"Here's Birthday is around the corner" Jihyo change the topic instead of pushing it.

"Yeah, im kind of worried that it won't be perfect for her" I said leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Everything you do is perfect Sana, I know you can handle everything. Im here I won't let you face all the struggles alone" She assured me with a kiss after on the forehead.

___________________________

Dahyun's POV

          "Your getting weaker everytime I see you Hyun".

"I can handle myself" I replied focusing on my work.

"you've gone cold eversince that girl left you, why are you being like that, huh? you shouldn't let one girl ruin your life like that".

"You ruined things for me Dad, she's my world and I have to lose her for your sake" I muttered.

"You ruined your own life, you can't love someone like her just because" He protest.

"just because what?, just because she's the daughter of your greatest love?, just because she's beneath us?, just because she's not one of us?, is that it Dad? I won't make the same mistake as you did before

I love her so much, and I won't let her go away just like what you did to your greatest love" I breathed out because of anger.

maybe what I said was too much, but that's the truth. I know Dad loved her too, and that his anger is consuming him now because of the death of her.

"You know I loved her" He said with a weak voice slowly sitting down the couch.

"I can't help you with Mina now, I'll come clean for Momo this time".

                                 "What are you saying you won't help us with Mina now?" Kai said slamming my office door open.

"you should knock next time Kai" I said calmly.

"your being a brat right now Kim Dahyun!" Ge shouted.

"you should go now, im busy managing my own company you should focus on yours too" I told him.

"tell your sluty girlfriend to give Sharon back to us, she belongs here because she's a Myoui, and a Myoui should always be on top" He said pulling my collar up.

"Don't you ever call Momo a slut" I told him gripping onto his hands that's holding my collar.

"Dad raised you to be who you are right now, you should pay respect to him" He mumble letting go of my collar.

____________________________

Momo's POV

         "Yah you two should stop eating each other's faces here in the living room" I called out seeing Sana and Jihyo making out on the sofa.

"you should stop being so bitter in life Momoring" Sana teases while sticking out her tongue.

"whatever, where's Hera anyways?" I ask.

"She's sleeping right now, you can't bother her" She said.

"Im not doing anything wrong here, you know" I replied.

"Eversince Hera was born you can't stop annoying her and making her cry" Sana said in a ;Im so done with you voice.

"she have those chubby cheeks like yours when you were young, I can't resist not pinching those" I defended myself.

"you and Jihyo are really trouble" She said.

"Mina's not home yet, she must have been on her little date again" I said seeing that it's past Mina's curfew.

"Let her be, she waited this long" Sana replied playing with Jihyo's fingers.

"I know that, I'm just worried. I meet Dahyun last time and im worried that Mina's dad might try to take her away again" I said with worry.

"She'll be fine, I can handle it" Jihyo stated.

"Whatever you brat" I jokingly said.

"Yah Momoring you should stop calling my wife and daughter a brat!" Sana protested with her high pitched voice.

"Ma'am Sana, Hera's awake now" The three of us look to where the voice came from and saw one of the maid here holding Hera who's doing grabby hands for Sana.

"Mama~" Hera said with her cute baby voice that melts Sana's heart everytime.

But before Sana could take Hera, I jump of the couch and took Hera away from the maid.

"Aw my cute niece, Hera did you miss me?" I said hugging Hera in my arms.

"Nom-Nom Hera - Miss- You" Hera said with her broken words then started giggling to herself.

"Im not Nom-Nom Hera, I'm auntie Momoring" I said squishing her cheeks between my hands.

"No! you Nom-Nom" Hera shouted out loud.

"You should agree with her she's like Jihyo sometimes" Sana said handing me Hera's bottle of milk.

"Yeah, just like a brat" I said and just let Hera call me again with a different name.

"Hera, baby you should stop calling auntie Momoring weird name" Jihyo said closing her book and diverted her attention to Hera.

"Nom-Nom Mama" Hera said not giving up the nickname this time.

"You should stop talking while eating then Ms. Hirai" Jihyo said kissing Sana and Hera's forehead before heading to the kitchen to cook.

"Jihyo's right you should stop making noises and moaning everytime you eat something delicious, Hera is fascinated with words she never heard before" Sana uttered.

"Im just expressing my feelings you know, I love eating foods" I replied.

"You're being such a kid right now, and also stop eating with so much mess, you should clean up".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Everyone, I read the past chapters again and noticed a lot of misspelled words and errors, sorry for the very late update.

I just finished my studies and had an Honor so I'll be updating again as much as I can.

But I can't promise it next month because it will be the start of f2f classes.