0019

Third Person's POV

          While a cute baby is playing with her toys and listening to a Frozen song in the living room alone because Jihyo insisted Sana to have her well deserved sleep after feeding a cute pumpkin, Jihyo left for a while to pee on the bathroom.

"mama~, mama~" Hera said in a sing song.

"where mom?" She asked herself wondering where's her mom is.

"miss mommy" Hera said lips slowly forming into a pout like her Mommy Sana.

   Missing her mommy who's sleeping peacefully, she muster up the courage to stand up in her tiny little legs and started walking her way to the stairs.

Looking either side of her she slowly made her first step on the stairs.

"Im fine, mommy fine too" She said holding for her dear life on the stairs.

       Jihyo  never thought that her baby could think about anything other than her mommy sana, so she decided that maybe a quick shower won't hurt.

___________________________

    " MOMMMY??? " Sana woke up right away after hearing her daughter's sweet voice calling her.

seeing a cute head peeking through the doors with a big smile on the face Sana automatically smiled.

"Baby? is that you?, come here give mommy a hug" Sana called her precious daughter without the slightest idea that her wife wasn't with her little one.

"Mommy miss you" Hera said running towards her mother who's waiting on her with open arms.

"Aww, Mommy misses you too cupcake" Sana said showering Hera with kisses.

"Where Mama?" Sana finally asked the question noticing that her wife didn't come in after Hera.

"Down? shower?" Hera said like she's not sure.

"Downstairs?" Sana ask hoping that her daughter was joking.

"YES!!" Hera shouted like it was the best thing.

"PARK JIHYO!!" Sana's voice echoing around the big house was enough for Jihyo to know that leaving her daughter without any maid was the worst idea.

          Rushing outside of the bathroom only with her bathrobe, Jihyo saw her wife looking at her dead in the eyes with Hera giggling in her arms.

"You know better than this Jihyo" Sana said, and Jihyo knew that any moment now she will face a raging dragon spitting fire.

"Im sorry honey, I was caught up by the feeling of water" Jihyo said mentally slapping her self for a stupid excuse.

Sana didn't say anything and called a maid to bring Hera to their room.

"You're really saying that fucking excuse?" Sana spat after making sure that Hera was out of sight.

"Sana baby you know i didn't intended to leave Hera alone" Jihyo said which was partially true.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to leave a baby alone and finding out that she climbed the stairs up all alone?, I really can't leave Hera alone with you Hyo" Sana said holding on her forehead because of frustration.

"Im sorry okay?, it won't happen again" Jihyo said walking her way to Sana.

"Of course it won't ever happen again, because of that no sex for a month" Sana said firmly.

"Yah, you can't take away my rights for that" Jihyo protested.

"Stop being whiney" Sana said hugging Jihyo sideways.

"It's been awhile since i have you in bed alone" Jihyo said sniffing Sana's shoulder.

"I missed that too, but Hera's our first priority now" Sana said leaning more for Jihyo to sniff.

                   Every since Jihyo proposed to Sana she started to act more sweet and less aggressive than she was before, maybe because she didn't want to turn out like her father before.

She wanted to be  more like her mother, She care for Sana and her sisters that's why she tried her very best to be patient with Sana.

The aggressive, cold hearted, and mean Jihyo was long gone in Sana's eyes.

Jihyo never raise her voice when they fight and she's always the one to say sorry first, maybe because she love Sana too much to hurt her like that.

She never wanted to validate Sana's feelings even if they disagree with each other sometimes.

     "What do you think about a date?" Jihyo mumbled against Sana's hair.

"We can't leave Hera here" Sana said hugging Jihyo's neck and pressing her body more to her.

"When your sisters are back we can have dinner outside" Jihyo suggested.

"Jihyo, no, we can't right now" Sana said with a bit higher voice.

"Alright then, maybe we can sleep?, I know you're tired" Jihyo said.

__________________________

    "I like this place unnie" Mina said cheerfully while holding her ice cream.

"I told you to call me Tzuyu Mitang, Im your girlfriend now" Tzuyu said wiping away the ice cream on Mina's lips.

"But i want to call you unnie" Mina said with her dopey eyes.

"You really act like a kid up until now" Tzuyu said glancing over Mina to make sure that the girl if eating her ice cream properly.

"because im a kid, your baby to be precise" Mina said with a cute grin.

"Whatever you say, so how's your sisters?" Tzuyu ask.

"You just want to know about Sana unnie" Mina replied with a pout.

"She's married already and she have a kid now, you should focus on me" Mina said.

"You know that's not what i meant right?, don't start a fight Mitang" Tzuyu said softly avoiding upsetting the girl more.

"I never liked your sister romantically, okay?" Tzuyu added and kiss Mina's forehead.