0011

Sana's POV

      Today's Saturday and everyone doesn't have any work to do and Ms. Park here is just chilling in the balcony with her coffee after breakfast.

   "Ms. Park don't you want to go inside?" I ask sitting in the chair beside her.

"It feels nice drinking coffee here, what are you doing outside?" She ask looking on my direction.

"I want to accompany you Ms. Park" I said placing my hands on the coffee table infront of us.

"Just call me Jihyo, I'm your fiancé anyways" she blurted out that shook me.

"Don't joke around Jihyo-ssi, it's to early for that we haven't started the process yet" I replied.

"Then wear this" Jihyo said taking my hands ang putting the ring she was wearing earlier.

"This is really pretty Jihyo-yah" I said examining the ring.

"My mom gave me that when she re-married, she said that I should use that as my proposal ring when I'm ready to marry someone, don't lose it okay? That's the last thing I have left from her" she said kissing my hands.

"I didn't know your romantic too, I thought your sadist" I said laughing softly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you the other day, I was so stressed" She said before sipping her coffee.

"Where's your mom now Jihyo-yah?" I ask because I'm really curious about her Mom she seems nice of a mother figure to Jihyo.

"She died last year" She said bluntly.

"From what?" I ask.

"I can't tell you that" she chuckle.

"Then at least tell me something about her" I insisted.

"She's that nicest woman I ever knew, she's pretty. Actually you have her eyes that's why I like looking at those eyes because those same eyes used to stare at me with love and tenderness.

       Those eyes I adore a lot because those eyes was being own by the only person that accepted me, that understand me.

When you first entered my office I thought you were a re-carnation of my Mom, like the longing I have for her vanished like dust" She ended, I could never imagined a strong powerful woman like her have this kind of side.

"I'm sorry for your lost" I said holding her hands and rubbing my thumb over her back palm.

"She was supposed to spend her remaining time when she's still alive with me, she promised to bring me to a carnival because  Dad never allowed me to go there but she left already, so sudden" she whispered.

"Maybe things were meant to be that way, sometimes it's best to let someone go in order to move forward, when our Mom died when I was a kid I was so sad and wanted to follow her right away.

       But when I heard Mina's cry that time I knew that I can't and I have to stay she needs me more, she lost a mom she can't lose a sister too.

Me and Momo were to young that time we didn't expected that the world could be this cruel, there was no day that we didn't starve, so when you offer that deal I know that moment I can give us a better life, I'm not ready yet to introduce Mina to the cruelty this world can give" I ended with a soft cry.

"No tears now Sana" I heard Jihyo numble before feeling a soft lips pressing over my forehead.

-------------

Mina's POV

    Seeing Sana unnie cry after telling her hardship just to give me a good life makes me so sad, how can I be mad at her.

She did so much things for me, she lowered her self just to feed me.

'running away from the house I saw a playground just near'

'sitting over the vacant seat, I felt a presence behind me before falling over because of a strong push'

"Yah you don't belong here, you're not welcome her. Poor people like you shouldn't be here" a tall girl said in a mocking way laughing along with her friends.

"I just want to play" I said.

"We don't want you here can't you see?, You should leave here with your sisters, my Mom said that your sisters are prostitutes" her other friends stated that angers me a lot.

"How dare you said that, my sisters are the best. Your a bitch!" I shouted before charging her a strong punch in the face.

'after I landed that punch I know that I need to fight and there's no turning back, so I started to hit the other to, but I ended up on the ground being kicked at, until I feel the kicking stops.

"You kids should leave now, before I kick all of you in the ass" I heard a familiar voice that never failed to give me butterflies but before I could open my eyes I fell into unconsciousness.

Momo's POV

    "Momo-yah did you see Mina?, She's not in her room" I heard Sana shouted running down the stairs.

"I don't know I didn't see her go out tho" I replied.

"Maybe she went out when you're in the bathroom" I heard Dahyun saying in the kitchen.

'before I could even reply I heard the doorbell rings.

"I'm coming" I shouted. "Omo?!, Sana-yah!" I shriek seeing my sister in a stranger's hands being unconscious and having a lot of blood.

"TZUYU? WHAT HAPPENED TO MINA?" I heard Sana said before rushing to take Mina from the stranger named 'Tzuyu'.

"She got into a fight with the kids on the nearby park, I saw her when I'm on my way to visit my cousin who lives her too just few blocks away" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Thank you Chewey-yahh, I owe you" Sana said hugging 'Tzuyu' without minding her oh so called 'Fiancé' looking at them with dagger's.

"Don't mention it, your sister is a fighter I saw it clearly how she throws a punch to those kids". "I have to go now, my cousin might be waiting for me" She said rushing to leave without letting Sana speak.

"So she's the knight in shining armor of Mina's fantasy, she's pretty no wonder she sweep Mina in her feet" I said chuckling.