0009

Sana's POV

         "Uhm- Ms. Park can you wait for me in the leaving room?" I said letting go of her warm hands.

"Yeah sure" She said walking away.

      "You really did bring her here huh?" Momo said placing a glass of water.

"That's what she requested" I said getting my self a glass of water too.

"Seems like we're always fighting over this stupid love don't you think" Momo said chugging down her drink.

"I didn't know that Mina would act like that, I didn't have any single idea that Mina would see my friend in a different way" I stated.

"It's reasonable what she feel is okay just like what she said she's never been in love she's still a baby after all" Momo said leaning her body over the counter island.

"She's growing up so fast, she's slowly experiencing how cruel the world could be" I replied.

"We can't keep her away from the world no matter how much we try, she'll get hurt in many ways like now her soft innocent heart just broke" Momo stated sadly.

"If you tended her earlier she wouldn't met Tzuyu, you horny ass" I said making Momo's eyes almost fall out from it's socket.

"She went here?!" She shouted.

"She did Momo-chan, your to busy to notice" I said smirking. "Your not holy anymore" I added before bursting out of a laughing mess.

"Yah stop talking nonsense go to your boss now" Momo pushed me away.

"I thought you'll scold me" I said sincerely.

"I don't want to scold you that much I don't want Mina getting upset" She answered pulling me with her going to the living room.

Jihyo's POV

         After hearing some loud and cute giggles from my cute employee together with her sister I saw the two went out from the kitchen still having this annoyingly cute giggles.

"So?, Am I allowed to live here?" I ask looking straight to Sana's sister.

"You won't last long here for sure, you look extremely rich ang arrogant and to add it up you look really mean our little sister don't like that kind of attitude" She said placing her hand over Sana's tights protectively.

"You thought so?" I said showing abit of attitude.

"I know so, cause Mina cry at night and would barge in either mine or Sana's room like a damn swat member" She said leveling her tone with mine.

"I'll stay here, I'm sure that pale girl is not your sister, and if she could take it then I would too" I challenge.

"Where's you're room?" I said to Sana standing before standing up.

"Let's go I'll led you the way" Sana stand up and started walking.

"Don't show that bitchy side of yours to my little sister Park" Momo said opening the tv.

     After ignoring her words I also fallowed Sana, why you'd I even listen to her.

Going to their stairs I didn't see and signs of Sana and when I'm about to go down to ask her sister in the living room someone called me-.

"Your unnie's boss right?" She ask cutely while tilting her head sideways.

"Yeah" I answered coldly.

"What's you're name?" She continue to ask.

"I just introduce my self earlier kid, I won't introduce myself again" I said to her abit harsher.

"Your a meanie" She said pouting her lips and having this teary eyes. "I don't like you for my sister, your bad" She said crying and running downstairs.

"Yah Ms. Park don't be mean to my sister" I heard Sana said behind me.

"I wasn't, it's not my fault you and your sisters were all big softies" I replied.

"Whatever" I heard her saying before entering a room which I assume her bedroom.

Dahyun's POV

         "MOMO UNNIE" A loud cry can be heard around the house startled me and Momo and stoping us from eating each other's face.

"Maybe next time Hyun" Momo chuckled.

"Momo unnie!" Mina jumped in the couch crushing Momo in the process.

"What happened Mina-yah" I ask this kid really is a cry baby.

"That girl with Sana unnie is mean to me" She whined.

"What did she do?" Momo ask trying to calm her sister.

"She won't introduce herself to me" She pouted.

This kid really is a big softie how come she got two scary big sisters.

"I'm gonna talk to her and tell her to introduce herself to you again" Momo assured her.

"Okay" She whispered and kiss Momo's lips.

"Dahyun unnie" Mina called.

"Yes Mina-yah" I said signaling her to continue.

"Your stupid small bean sprout cousin keeps on bugging me" She whined.

"What did she do to you?" I ask.

"She keeps on following me around and she keeps on annoying me in the library" she said frowning like a cute baby.

"Maybe she likes you" Momo teased.

"I only like Tzuyu Sunbae" Mina uttered.

"But what if she doesn't like you back" I ask.

"She drop me to school earlier and she also scolded that bean sprout for bugging me around" Mina said fantasizing her unrequited love towards her crush.

   'if this kid only knew that my stupid cousin likes her, I swear!' I said inside my head while looking at her.

"Stop looking at my sister like that hon, what's bothering you?" Momo said holding my hand.

"It's just that my cousin is bad at things like that, her parents were always busy maybe i can say that she grew up without feeling the love of a parent" I said trying to snuggle my way with her because Mina was still laying on top of her.

     "What if  your Dad's showed up and take along one of you?" I ask changing the topic.

"Eh?" Mina said standing up squishing her sisters boobs during the process.

"Minaring I'll act like it doesn't hurt" Momo said pouting.

"But unnie, Dahyun unnie just ask something that never crossed my mind" Mina answered.

"No I won't let those jerks take my sisters away, they put our Mom to a miserable life and I would never forgive them for that" Momo sternly said.