0007

Momo's POV

      Waking up feeling a warm hand wrap around my waist making me feel safe, having my head to her side.

"Your awake, goodmorning" I was greeted with a deep husky like voice. Seeing Dahyun leaning her back at the headboard of the bed her other hand holding her iPad reading some emails and a coffee sitting on top of the bed side table.

"Hi" I said pulling her softly for a kiss.

"Do you want to eat something?" Dahyun said caressing my bare back under the thick blanket that covers both our naked body.

"I'm not hungry, just sore" I said giggling a bit. "Did I go to hard?" Dahyun ask worriedly.

"It's fine Hyun, I'll get use to this after all this is my first time It's given for me to feel this way" I said assuring her with another kiss.

"If you say so, just tell me if there's anything you want or something, okay?" She said focusing on her work again.

  I move a bit staring at her beautiful and perfect face, she had a very white flawless skin, pointy nose, soft and plumpy lips that taste like cherry, ang a very attractive monoloid eyes.

"Are you done checking me out gorgeous?" I snap out from my thought after I heard Dahyun's voice.

"Yah- I'm not checking you out" I said snuggling closer to her.

"We should get dress now, your sisters will be home later why don't we buy some groceries?" Dahyun said holding my elbow to pull me up.

"But I want to stay here" I said acting cute.

"No, let's go now you smell bad already" Dahyun said laughing loudly.

------------

Mina's POV

          After Me, Sana unnie, and Tzuyu Sunbae ate our lunch Sana unnie rushed to leave as per request by her boss and that leave me here with Tzuyu Sunbae.

"You still have class right?, Where do you go to school? I'll drop you off there" She said standing up while I follow after.

"Just near here. Uhm- just four blocks away from here" I said slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Let's go I have some free time" She said offering her hand for me to hold.

     Accepting her soft warm hand we exited the restaurant and started walking our way to my school, I don't understand this feelings that just leave me full of questions.

"Sunbae are you single?" I blurted out.
    Why did I even ask that now this will make her feel uncomfortable around me.

"Yes sweetie I'm single" She said that made me cheer inside my mind and give me this stupid butterflies again maybe it's not because of her being single but because she called me 'SWEETIE'.

            "YAH! MYOUI MINA!" Both our heads turn to the direction where we heard the shout.

"Aish this small annoying bean sprout" I said annoyance visible in my voice.

"What do you want now?" I said when she got close to me.

"I didn't know you got your self a pretty girlfriend" She stated after seeing mine and Tzuyu sunbae's interwined hands.
"And you have the guts to bring her infront of our school huh" She added trying to provoke me.

"Can you stop bothering me? You're so annoying" I said pulling Tzuyu sunbae with.

"I thought were friends?" Where did she even get that idea?.

"Yah kid you should stop bothering Mina already, okay?" Tzuyu sunbae told making Chaeryoung Sprint her way inside the university.

"Tell me if she bother you again" Tzuyu Sunbae said that made me smile brightly.

"Oh I think you should get in now, I still need to get back at work your sister might be looking for me already" Tzuyu sunbae said giving me a quick hug and walk away without letting me say a word.

"Right Sana unnie must been looking for your presence already, I shouldn't make my hopes high just because your being to kind to me". I said before heading inside our university.

Sana's POV

       "Where have you been?" Jihyo's firm voice welcome me when I entered her office.

"I went out to eat my lunch with my sister Ms. Park" I said bowing down.

"Where do you live right now?" She ask sitting in the center couch and gesturing me to sit too.

"At a small town just 30 mins. drive away from here" I said gazing down.

"Cheap I see" She laugh in a mocking way.

           "PARK JISOO" The door of the office bust open revealing two unknown pretty friend with paper bags in their hands.

"What are you two doing here" Jihyo said standing up and going to Sana's side to sit beside her.

"We came to drop by to tell you I'm engage" the girl with a shoulder length hair said showing her ring before kissing Jihyo's cheek just near her lips.

"Finally, good for you then" Ms. Park said smiling.

"Who's this chic?, She looks hot" A girl as tall as Tzuyu said earning a nod from her fiancee.

"She's my girlfriend, and she will be the mother of my child" Ms. Park said placing her hand over my tights.

"She doesn't look quit happy" The bunny said.

"Shut it Nayeon" Jihyo said sending glares to Nayeon I assume.

"I'm just messing around" Nayeon I assume said chuckling.

"You're gonna live with her?, She doesn't look that much compare to the life you grew up with" Jeongyeon said.

"Can you two stop already, I know what I'm doing I'm incharge here" Ms. Park raising her tone abit.

________

Dahyun's POV

      While me and my girlfriend walk along the aisle a man with a long hair came to interrupt me and my girl.

"Oh Heechul oppa, what are you doing here?" Momo ask giving the man a light tap on his shoulder.

"I'm doing some groceries you know, you what are you doing here with your friend" He said that made mine and Momo's eyes widened.

"Oh- she's" Before Momo could finish her words I extended my hands and- "I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun from Kim Aircraft and I'm her GIRLFRIEND" I said making sure he heard what I said.

"Come on don't joke around its not good" He said showing her obviously fake I.D to me.

"Well actually oppa she's not joking, she's really my girlfriend" Momo said holding my hand that give me this proud smile.

"Momo do you really believe this imposter, it's me Kim Heechul I'm the real heir of Kim empire" he said.

"I can sue you for fraud, and taking others identity" I said to him and pushing him down.

"Hello?".

"Hi Steven it's nice talking to you again" I smiled while taking to the phone.

"Oh Young Madam, what can I help you".

"I want you to take Kim Heemin to the place where the fun begins" I said.

"You'll receive my report before dawn Young Madam".