Blind! Levi X Reader

As I was walking down the hall, I was hold a small tray with a cup and teapot. The hallway was empty, quiet and a bit humid.But I didn't seem to care. A lot of things went through my mind.

A month ago, the expedition we went on was not successful. We've lost almost half of the Scouts in the field. And when you come to think of it I almost lost my life.

But luckily I had someone.

Some very close to me, saved me.

I was saved just in time by Levi.

Just when I thought my life was over, he came to my rescue and saved me from being devoured by those beasts. But the impact was summarily horrifying.

Levi lost his sight.
He forever lost his vision, we'd pray that we'd find away to return his vision.
Humanities strongest solider lost his sight. What can we do with his sight gone?

It was all my fault this wouldn't have happened if I followed my order to keep moving forward, but I couldn't do it. Some of the cadets needed my help, I couldn't let them die, it wouldn't feel right I leave them. I abandoned my squad and helped, I didn't care if I was going to get into trouble with the Commander.
I wasn't going to let anyone die without a fight. But sadly I failed.

I slightly knocked on the door with my knuckle, waiting for a response.

"Name and business." Levi said aloud from the other side of the door.

"It's (Y/n), sir." I said.

"Enter." He replied.

I opened the door into his office. His office was well lighted, his windows were open letting the outside breeze come into the room. I'm surprise he opened them, usually he kept them closed because things would fly in and he'd get angry.

I looked to the side and seen himself sitting at his desk like normal doing paper work like always.
I notice he had a white bandage wrapped around his head, covering his eyes.

"What is it (Y/n)?" He asked.

I smiled and walked over to his desk. "Hello Corporal."

He slid his hand across the paper in search for the edge and flipped his paper over. "I told you (Y/n) not to be formal on me when we're alone."

His voice was calm, and low just like always.

I stood on the side of his desk and place the trey down. I placed the tea cup onto the small plate, then began pouring the tea.

He knew what I had, from the sounds.

"Don't tell me Kirstein or Arlert made this did they?" He asked.

I smiled and put the teapot down on the tray. "No si-- Levi, I did."

I thought it was time I'd make him tea, he'd always liked it when I made it. He said Armin or Jean made it taste like shit, which I find funny. I don't see how you can make tea taste gross?

I grabbed his hand and held it with one hand keeping it opened. I grabbed the small plate holding the cup and place it into his hand. He put his other hand to it and place it onto his desk.

Once he had the cup, I walked over to the near by window. The sound of my shoes clicked against the floor board. I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

I seen a few cadets walking outside by themselves or with a group. I even seen a couple, the two cadets kissed each other's lips and smiled at one another.
I looked down in sadness. I was jealous of those two.
I looked back to Levi who's taking a sip of his tea. He drank normal like he always did, with the weird claw he makes instead of holding the small handle.
I turned back to the window, still in deep thought.
Nothing's really changed to be honest. Levi's still the same as he always was, everyone is resuming back to they're life.
But for me it's been kind of hard.
Ever since that incident, Levi hasn't been the same emotionally with me.
It's been awhile sense we kissed, or did anything really. I know it may should selfish but ever since that day I've been feeling lonely.

I heard Levi put his cup down with a small lightly clink. I turned and walked over to him.

He place his hand on the paper again and picked up his pen.

"Did you want more?" I asked.

"It's fine." He said.

I nodded, and picked up his cup and set it onto the tray. I picked it up and retreated to the door.

"I didn't say you were dismissed (L/n)." He said.

My back was stiff and I stood there hold the tray in place. I then hear the sound of his foot steps coming closer to me.
He grabbed the tray from my hold, placing it on the small tables close to the door. How did he get it to the table if he can't see?

"Um... What are you doing?" I asked.

He placed his hands on my hips and pushed me back into the door. His right hand moved from my hip and went to the door handle locking it.
I looked down to where the lock was and I looked at him.
His covered eyes were to me.
My heart began to pound hard in my chest at his closeness.

His hand slid from my hips to my waist where he moved closer to where I was stuck between him and the door.

"Levi..." I said.

He place his thumb and index finger on my chin, tracing my jaw.
He was trying to see me from touch, remember what I look like.
He then move his hand down the side of my neck to my chest. He stopped to wear my shirt collar opened a bit.

My chest was rising and falling as his hand was stopped there. I'm pretty sure he could feel my heart beating from there.
I looked to him as his face stayed calm through his binds.
He then remove his hand from my chest and placed his lips against mine.

I was surprised at first, then my eyes fluttered closed and I began kissing back.
I felt his hand come up and he cupped my check, lightly stroking his thumb on my cheek making me blush.

He lightly stroaked the bottom of lip with his tongue which froze me crazy.

I felt instant butterflies in my stomach.
I ran my hand through his hair, lightly tugging.

He removed his hand away from my cheek and place his on mine and slightly stroked my backhand and fingers, remembering the small details.

The sound in the room was filled with nothing but light gasps and soft smacks of our lips making contact and breaking away.

We then pulled away in which seemed like forever.

I kept my eyes closed for awhile then slowly opened them to look at him.

He moved his head down to the crook of my neck hiding his face.

"I love you." He said softly.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you too, Levi."

"Even though I can't see you physically. I can see you emotionally." He said.

I felt a small tear go down my cheek. "Levi..." I sniffed.

He wrapped an arm around me, and grabbed my hair from behind and stroked it.

That's the sweetest thing he's ever said to me.

He can't see me though his eyes. But he can see me with his heart.