Phantom of the Opera PART 2

The Next Day

I was walking down around the Scouts headquarters just for a peaceful walk to myself. I sometimes needed to be by myself to clear my mind. I noticed a few cadets running toward the mess hall. They both sprint past me and disappeared. I wondered what commotion was so quickly followed behind. When I turned the corner, in front of the mess hall was a paper that had the casting. I hurried and went to the small crowed looking at the paper. From the paper I saw the first few names.

Phantom of the Opera Casting:

Cristine Daae- Petra Ral
(Understudy: F/n L/n)

The Phantom- Levi Ackerman
(Understudy: Erwin Smith)

Raoul de Chagny- Eren Jaeger
(Understudy: Jean Kirstein)

Madame Giry- Hanji Zoë

Meg Giry- Krista Lenz

The casting went on, but all I noticed was basically the main characters. I was actually shock I didn't get the part. A part of me actually really wanted to be a main character if I was forced to do this. Also... I found it surprising Levi, as in my Captain of the squad, Levi, is a main character. I found it strange that they chose him but he's probably has a great voice and it's strange to know he could. I never knew he had a good voice, but I guess we'll see when we start practicing. I don't know much about this play really so I hope I didn't miss anything. I looked at the paper again and see practice began today at 1 P.M. Last time I check it was 11:30AM, so we have a little time to get Wall Sina's theater.

When I got to the theater, there was everyone almost there. People getting arranged sitting down in the seats, some people were sanding close to walk for there weren't many opened seats left. I was surprised the whole theater could fit all the Garrison and Scout Regiment in here. I was walking through the group of people, trying to see if I could find a stop a sit. Then I saw as Eren, Armin and Mikasa sat together near the front they were talking and I happened to notice spoy right next to Eren. I walked to them and see Armin's head pop up to me.

"Oh hey Y/n." Armin smiled.

Both Eren and Mikasa's head turned towards me. I have them a friendly wave and smiled at them both.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Eren smiled.

"H-hi." I replied. "Can I sit?"

"Yeah! Sure." He said turning his attention towards me.

I sat down in the chair right next to him and waved at Mikasa.

She gave a soft smile and a tiny wave.

I sat back and sighed. "So, your playing Raoul?"

Eren scratched the back of his head. "Heh, yeah, I'm surprised even myself. I didn't even know you sang."

"I thought I wasn't very good."

"Your an under study for the main roll that's really good."

I smiled and pushed him slightly.

"Hey, hehe. I hope I get to listen to you someday."

"You will."

It wasn't long till some of Royal servant came into the room and the whole theater got silent.

"Hello everyone, I am excited to see everyone here. We will begin today with getting everyone familiar with everything was we begin to practice. We have 1 week of practice so I advise you all to take this serious. Some of you may be practicing more then others so bare with us. So to begin, when you saw the cast, extras and crew behind the play you saw at the very top there was a number. So each one of us has the number you saw, so once were done follow each number." A man said.