Robin Hood! Levi X Maid Marian! Reader (PART 2)

Levi maybe a little OOC. But I try to keep him true to his personality.

---------------------------------------------

*3rd Person

Sherwood Forest.

Levi and Farlan are in their usual hidden spot that lies deep inside the forest to keep hidden. It wasn't house but an outdoor living space. All they're clothes and ideas were around a small camp ground area. Only very very few people know where the two lived, not even Y/n knew where lived.

Farlan and Levi both began making their usual chou for today, Levi sat beside it stirring. While Farlan began hanging the clothes up on the tree for them to dry. They've been doing there own business and Levi began thinking about his one true love, Maid Marian. Her real name is Y/n, Marian is her birth name but people call her Y/n because it seemed to fit her more. He sat there stirring the chou slowly, thinking about her. He rested his chin on his hand and sat there, thinking about the last they were together. She smiled at him, and held his hand as they listened to Farlan playing a song on the guitar. He always stares her because he could never get tired of her beauty. Everytime she smiled, everytime she talked no matter what he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"How much longer til the chou's done? I'm starving." Farlan asked, grabbing a shirt before hanging it up.

Levi didn't reply, for he was day dreaming about Y/n while slowly stirring the chou.

"Levi?" Farlan peeked his head. "Levi? Levi!"

Levi snapped out of it. "Hm? What?"

"Nothing, I could tell your day dreaming." He grabbed another shirt. " You're thinking about someone with long eyelashes and your smelling that sweet perfume." Farlan inhaled the smell of something being burnt and he coughed.

A loud hiss noise was made and the chou was beginning to burn.

"Shit." Levi got up quickly got up from his spot, he was about to kick it over but Farlan stopped him.

"No no! Don't, I got it." He grabbed the pot and fanned it with the shirt.

Levi pitched the bridge of his nose before running his hand down his face. "...Shit, Farlan sorry, I was thinking about Y/n again." He sighed. "Can't help it, I love her, Farlan."

"Y/n is not far away Levi, she not even 20 miles away. Why don't you just go marry her?" Farlan said throwing the shirt at Levi.

Levi caught the shirt and began folding it. "Marry her?"

"Why not?"

"It's 4 years now, you don't just go up to girl and say, 'Hey remember me we were kids together will you marry me?'" He sighed, and walked over the basket of clothes still needed to be hung. "It just doesn't that way..."

"Ah, Levi, claim the castle wall, sweep her off her feet, carry her off in style." Farlan said while adding water to the chou.

"It wouldn't work, I thought of it. Beside what do I have to offer her?"

Farlan sniffed the chou, "Well one thing is you can't cook."